• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Toy Rally 2011

I'm registered. Are we going en mass to the event or meeting there?

Ole,
I will be heading down to FLL Friday. Let me know if you are going to be around as I would like a ride in your newly "modded" car. There is usually a bunch of cars at the "Towers" on Fridays.
Paul

If you guy want to meet prior to the event we can arrange that, but since it's rather early I think we should all just meet there.

If you do plan to meet prior call/text me 954-650-0931

Franky

Ole,
I will be heading down to FLL Friday. Let me know if you are going to be around as I would like a ride in your newly "modded" car. There is usually a bunch of cars at the "Towers" on Fridays.
Paul

I'm planning on coming down Friday also. Will meet up with you at the 'Towers' wherever that is.

Ole

Darn, too many events happening here in South Florida starting in December.

I'd love to attend again this year but I'm registered with Hooked on Driving to run Homestead on Saturday. :mad:

Maybe I'll make an appearance at Tower Shoppes Friday if the group is going there.

What FUN!!! Thanks Oscar, Paul, Hugh, and... dang I'm not remembering someone here. C'mon, help me out. Loads and loads of cars that you just don't see everyday - Fiskers, Bossins, a McLaren, Full race Maserati, an original Ford GT-40, Berlinetta Boxer and an early Ferrari GTO.

I'm sure photos and a video or two will show up here in the next couple of days...

http://toyrally.com/pictures1.htm

:frown: You forgot about me. :). It was a great event again and for a good cause.

I didn't forget about you... just couldn't remember your name in the moment - brain fart, or mad cow disease, not sure which.

I didn't forget about you... just couldn't remember your name in the moment - brain fart, or mad cow disease, not sure which.

Don't worry, it was probably just a senior moment brought on by the massive amount of horsepower that was present on Saturday. Hope you had a safe trip home.

He forgot about you because you are a TRAITOR!!! :biggrin:

btw, I was able to put 95 fliers on the bags in the end LMAO!

What a FANTASTIC day, in fact, I am editing some pics.

I let Peter and hi beautiful pregnant GF drive my car as Xmas present ( I know Peter for like 5 years, great kid)

381085_10150414693842001_645577000_8990816_1854742345_n.jpg

Oscar

I'd love to but have my boys... would like to check out the link though to see if I might manage to get them interested.

Back