• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Track Event #2 - SATURDAY FEBRUARY 24th

As you might have heard - we had a bit of fun at the last event. More of the same scheduled for February 24th.

We had a few NSXies show, not as many as I like from a scenery point of view - oh well, maybe next time. FactorX graced us with their presence for a few fast laps :biggrin: but the best auditory part of the day for me was listening to the 2 silver Maseratis rip past together when I was in the pit. Love that straight pipe Italian V8 sound!

Sigh. Would you believe one of their tow vehicles was a 2006 Cayenne with 20" chrome rims? we were looking at $200K parked next to a $2K beater Civic CRX racer... but that's another story. :wink:

As usual BZILLA will be on hand for terror rides all day - no need to miss any of your track sessions when going for a ride as I get to run on both groups.. :biggrin:

tn_ML_1108.JPG

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

Hey Mark, I missed my ride in "Boostzilla" (too busy thrashing the ITR :biggrin: ), but I hope to get that opportunity on the 24th. I need to get some work done on the ITR before the next trackday; hopefully it will be done in time. The weather was beautiful, and everyone had a great time at the last event. Thanks for hosting these trackday events!

Back