• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Track Idoit of the Year

Funny stuff.:biggrin:

Re: Track Idiot of the Year

OT a little bit but that car handled the hit pretty good. If you look at it afterwards the hood is barely pushed up.

That's why VICTORY Laps are done after crossing the start/finish line :biggrin:

OT a little bit but that car handled the hit pretty good. If you look at it afterwards the hood is barely pushed up.

the car wouldnt budge when he tried to push it accross for the victory so im guessing its more damage then a slightly bent hood:wink:

the car wouldnt budge when he tried to push it accross for the victory so im guessing its more damage then a slightly bent hood:wink:

Not only that but the better a car "holds up" the more severe the impact is to the occupants. Crumple zones are your friend.

this guy seems to have already taken first place... and then having hard time keeping the car straight by waving to audience??

I wouldn't think the commentary was right, heck I could hold the car straight with my knees.

I would say there must be some sort of parts malfuntioning, failing, tire blew out, brakes locked up...etc. But then you guys were right, if he's concentrating, he'll not lost the car couple ft. before finishing line.

LOL, too funny, I like to see emotions :)(helmet), rear-engine FIAT 600. I wouldn't even drive with them on the street as a crash makes your wife a widow. :eek: Brave men!

even if he was able to push it he would have pushed it right into another car causing more damage

Miss out on the "doh" events in life lol

Its cool though, I know that you did that on purpose for extra effect or because you're dyslexic :biggrin:

Last edited:
Miss out on the "doh" events in life lol

Its cool though, I know that you did that on purpose for extra effect or because you're dyslexic :biggrin:

It's all good...Dyslexic people need love too! So when are we gonna see you get out to the track?

as soon as I start making some decent money again. I really want to though so I can really start seeing the effects of my suspension setup and testing the limits.

Back