• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trackmasters 2005 School Schedule

Many of the Northeast NSX owners who were at NSXPO 2004 requested that I contact them when Trackmaster's 2005 Schedule was published. It was posted today. Go to www.trackmasters.com and sign up. There are two Novice Schools (both at WGI) and 4 Intermediate Schools (1 at Mosport, 1 at Summit Point and 2 at WGI). I'll be instructing at all schools except October 5-6 because I'll be in Arizona for NSXPO 2005. If any NSXers want to have me as their instructor, contact Tony Funicello. His e-mail is on the trackmasters website.
Kid's Day will be Wednesday July 20th. Last year we had a great turn-out which I'd like to duplicate or improve.

The site is having some bugs right now with signing up but they are aware of it and should have it working after the weekend. Just a reminder that if you want a garage bay you need to register very early or you will be outside.

Unfortunately, it appears they dropped their advanced school and switched their usual intermediate to a novice school in early May. It always used to be that we could do the SCDA the Monday and Tuesday in the first week of May and then come back up that following weekend. Now I have to wait until Kids' Day to be a check out candidate.

Last edited:
Peter Mills said:
Many of the Northeast NSX owners who were at NSXPO 2004 requested that I contact them when Trackmaster's 2005 Schedule was published. It was posted today. Go to www.trackmasters.com and sign up. There are two Novice Schools (both at WGI) and 4 Intermediate Schools (1 at Mosport, 1 at Summit Point and 2 at WGI). I'll be instructing at all schools except October 5-6 because I'll be in Arizona for NSXPO 2005. If any NSXers want to have me as their instructor, contact Tony Funicello. His e-mail is on the trackmasters website.
Kid's Day will be Wednesday July 20th. Last year we had a great turn-out which I'd like to duplicate or improve.

Kids, day, I'll be there, hopefully with 4 of my own tires, and even get recognized by Peter for being there!!!! For those of you who weren't there last year, trust me, it's worth it to see the look on the kid's faces when they get in the cars!!!! This is one of the ways we can give back!!!

MarkB said:
Just in case you are "rubber challenged" again this year, I will be there with my extra set again.

Just be careful what you offer because if I am end up representing Roger's wife at least 2 of those tires are going to be hers. :biggrin:

Thanks for the heads up,,see Pete it does pay to stare at the trackmasters webpage 24/7,,denying all earthly pleasures :smile:

Back