• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trade with G35 coupe + Aprillia RS50?

G35 coupe resale?
Hi all. It's been a while since I last posted a message on this forum.

I have been in crazy love with the NSX, and at some point last year, I even came very close to buying a used one. However due to some reasons which I will not get into detail, I ended up getting the G35 coupe instead. My coupe is a 2003 black/Willow 6spd model with premium and sports package (18in wheels, Brembo brakes, sports suspension,etc...) and has about 3500 miles. It is absolutely brand new and of course it hasn't been involved in any kinds of accidents. Now if I were to trade this car in for a used NSX, which year model do you think I would be able to trade off to? I am not willing to pay extra with the trade, but I could throw in a 1999 Aprillia RS50 with about 500 miles (it's a neat 50cc sportsbike replica for those who don't know) :) . I am hoping to find a car with less then 50,000 miles.

Now I'm not saying that I would trade as soon as I find the right NSX. It's just that I cannot give up my dream to own and drive the NSX.

:D

G35... beautiful car. Not sure on the value of an RS50, but you would probably be better off selling that as a seperate entity. A slightly used G35... maybe 30k to 32k range, which would on a cash basis equate to a 91 NSX in good condition with 30 to 40k on the clock. Hardest part would be finding a NSX owner that's tired of the NSX and is looking for a G35. Might happen but it would take time.

Back