• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trailer: Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift [June 2006]

thefastandthefurioustokyodrift_trailer200.jpg

Trailer:
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/movies/trail...08715999&f=1808715999&mspid=1809271738&type=t

Movie details:
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808715999

Man, that looks bad. Could they get a bigger redneck as the star???

nchopp said:
I suggest everyone buy 240s before this comes out. Value should skyrocket afterwards. :)

What about NSX's? Buy them up now boys:biggrin:

Im excited to see it, seriously I am:biggrin:

I guess since Peyton Manning got eliminated from the playoffs by my Steelers early, he needed supplement income... glad to see he landed the lead role in F&F-tokyo

dave22 said:
That's the kid from Sling Blade! :eek:

I guess he done growed up. :D

He sounds like forest gump.

They should call the movie: Gump Drifting...

chudson1549 said:
AW come on Dave that's me and you in Tokyo!!:biggrin: ROFL

HAHA... now that is funnny. Only we would driving highly modd'd NSX's and dressed in Hugo Boss suits. :biggrin:

OK. So how many Japanese actors did you guys see in the trailer? I saw one Japanese guy and maybe a couple of girls. :D

CDX_NSX said:
OK. So how many Japanese actors did you guys see in the trailer? I saw one Japanese guy and maybe a couple of girls. :D

Never noticed any dude, but sure saw the girls...omg....:eek: :eek: :eek:

nchopp said:
I suggest everyone buy 240s before this comes out. Value should skyrocket afterwards. :)

Please dont remind me. The 240SX is one of my options as my first car when I'm 17. I dont feel like paying extra just becuase hollywood made it popular.

And I will also be downloading it in june 2006 becuase they dont need money for the crap they pulled out of their asses.

Last edited:
man i'm not gonna lie, i'll be there :biggrin:

Oh my...

The bad thing is I just watched Friday Night Lights, and can only view him as a hillybilly pigskin tosser...not a japanese style drifter :rolleyes:

Looks like a big plug for the Nissan Z. Maybe a rental for me...maybe...hmm...well ok maybe not. :biggrin:

Funny thing is, everyone will say this is gay etc... but you know every car guy/girl will go see it for the action. Me included. :biggrin:

Akira said:
Funny thing is, everyone will say this is gay etc... but you know every car guy/girl will go see it for the action. Me included. :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: - Ditto

I'm excited to see it, I think it looks like good entertainment. It will be a cool afternoon for me and my 10 y/o for a congrats on finishing the 5th grade. Nothing makes him happier than a movie and Buffalo Wild wings. :biggrin:

Back