• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trailer: Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

I can already tell this is going to be another lame one, I mean the car they are sitting in, in this picture below is Neon Green with Purple inside!!!!:eek: WTF!! They always make all the cars as tacky as possible! They might as well throw some tassles along the windows and a nike swoosh across the back window

Osiris_x11 said:
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift [June 2006]

thefastandthefurioustokyodrift_trailer200.jpg

Trailer:
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/movies/trail...08715999&f=1808715999&mspid=1809271738&type=t

Movie details:
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808715999

NetViper said:
He sounds like forest gump.

They should call the movie: Gump Drifting...

mama said they was my special shoes..... mama said they'd take me anywhere.....

Oh boy. If I was 16 I would have to see it on the first night out. Now that I'm 38 I'll wait until the second day and see a matinee and save a few bucks. It looks like good entertainment, and that's what we all need to remember. Anyone remember Hollywood Knights??

Thats exactely how i feel, there more or less funny to watch.

Whatever happend to vin disel coming back and paul walker. I mean 2f2f was bad but i mean damn why kill it. The original Fnf werent that bad, atleast they talked about the cars :wink: .

drift-away...

DocL said:
... Anyone remember Hollywood Knights??

Pfunnie you say that, DocL... about ~20yrs ago I went to the movies w/ my parents & it was playing. I was forced to see another flick after a handful of scenes (I was under 10 at the time), lol... :tongue: I still haven't seen it in it's entirety!?!

F&F3 does seem to be very 'focussed' in terms of target audience. Credit that to the industry/market analysts and accountants... :rolleyes: But, if the primary goal is to make as much change as you can for 100minutes of entertainment... who can blame them?!? :redface:

My disappointment is more-or-less w/ the pseudo-setting & departure from the rumored story-line of Vin Diesel surfacing in the land of the rising sun. I was looking fwd to seeing Tokyo-Yokohama from a JDM-sport/street-tuner's perspective. You know, Karate Kid II style... :biggrin: If not that, then atleast get Brooke Burke to make a cameo!?!

Also, the primary stars of the movie, namely the cars, don't seem to be realistic or believable; well atleast to that scale and volume as apparently depicted. The paint-schemes, body-kits, neon-lighting, overall styling and accessory mods' seem reminescent of the '80s in an analogous way, when trophy wives exhibited bad-taste w/ big-bucks... :frown: (ie. caked'on pastel-colored make-up, unnatural streaks/highlights, perma-tans, gaudy faux-jewelry, rayon/polyester outfits w/ lace/ruffles/pleats in neon-like colors, etc'...)

I am going to have to say:

As entertaining as the other two were, this one looks extremely stupid and just overly rediculous!

And to top it off i'm now going to have to watch out for hillbilly drifters on my way home from work! :eek:

LOL that would be great to see on the i20/i26 exchange!

Back