• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

transmission

hi i bought myself the grip volume 5 edition and it had a part with the top end nsx 's and they had one in paticuler a full tuner nsx that had a sequential transmission but it looked like an aftermarket add on and was wondering how or where i could get a sequential transmission for my nsx which is a maanual now thank you for your advice

generasiaNSX said:
hi i bought myself the grip volume 5 edition and it had a part with the top end nsx 's and they had one in paticuler a full tuner nsx that had a sequential transmission but it looked like an aftermarket add on and was wondering how or where i could get a sequential transmission for my nsx which is a maanual now thank you for your advice
well it's interesting you should mention that and pose your question in that way because i've noticed that some people don't know how to end a sentence and instead they just go on and on as though they could talk for an hour without ever ending a sentence or using any punctuation and i think that is an absolutely remarkable achievement in this world of short sentences and sound bites even though that's not the way people really talk when they're in person when instead they use real sentences and stop in between them to take a breath and end a sentence before they go onto the next one

Forums Nazi said:
well it's interesting you should mention that and pose your question in that way because i've noticed that some people don't know how to end a sentence and instead they just go on and on as though they could talk for an hour without ever ending a sentence or using any punctuation and i think that is an absolutely remarkable achievement in this world of short sentences and sound bites even though that's not the way people really talk when they're in person when instead they use real sentences and stop in between them to take a breath and end a sentence before they go onto the next one

THAT, is priceless!
:D

try to search it on yahoo i did a search for that a year ago and i got a company form japan that had aftermarket ones for the nsx,s2000 and even had some for integras so just search your ass off but they are out there. I also seen in a few magazines where a kid had one on his sentre ser and eclipse gsx

An Xtrac gearbox was fitted in Revolution's demo car, however, it is meant for race use only.

Many of the FR cars in JGTC use the Xtrac transmissions. I believe the NSXes use Hewland:
http://www.xtrac.com/Product Specifications.htm#1st

http://www.revo-tune.com/

The lifespan of a sequential transmission would be fairly short on the street.

Regards,
-- Chris

generasiaNSX said:

Not sure if we're talking about the same car. The white Revolution NSX uses an Xtrac transmission which is a true sequential transmission. We may have seen different videos.

Cheers,
-- C

Jim said:
I don't think this is a "true" sequential, but it has been posted a few times here before:
http://www.ikeya-f.co.jp/english/index.html

Chris@SoS said:
Not sure if we're talking about the same car. The white Revolution NSX uses an Xtrac transmission which is a true sequential transmission. We may have seen different videos.

Cheers,
-- C

Chris, I was referring to the shifter in my link, not the car you were talking about. Sorry about the confusion.

Back