• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trick or Treat:)

It may run good, cuz I didnt tune this one:biggrin:
I'm not stuck at SEMA all week now, so I'm outta there on Wednesday.

You lucky Dog:) Let us know how big the wheels are this year:tongue: Give us a ring today so you can come by and tell us what we messed up on.

I sure hope so! Mikey was my ticket in, but in typical fashion he's "unavailable". Yah hear that? That's THREE YEARS now. :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: Why break tradition? :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue:

Are you going to be there at the SEMA LV NSX club event? If so, I could probably meet you up there.

At least he is consistent... I know you will be able to reach him Weds night at Seamless. Interested???

What is that silver tank on the left side with the wastegates attached to it?

I noticed the carbon fibre dash. Did you guys make that in house? Nice work.

Gotta be your Bday around now Billy. Happy Bday plus/minus!
Thanks, was on the 10th. Mikey's was more recent and he's celebrating at the sponsor as we speak. I had midterms and then had to do GF duties this evening so i'll be out in Vegas again tomorrow afternoon to get fitted for the car. Hopefully Vega$NSX will call me...
I noticed the carbon fibre dash. Did you guys make that in house? Nice work.
Post #30

Just got back from the shop and the car is looking crazy good. It's even more mind blowing in person. If I had to guess... I'd peg it about 3.25 lbs. per HP. :eek:

Hehehe...
1blackies.jpg

i was there for a few days a couple of weeks ago.
those pics don't do it justice.

that thing is completely off the hook.

kudos to Mikey and the gang!

ps. i guess it's not 'top secret' anymore?? :)

i was there for a few days a couple of weeks ago.
those pics don't do it justice.

that thing is completely off the hook.

kudos to Mikey and the gang!

ps. i guess it's not 'top secret' anymore?? :)
I have some absolutely stunning pics of it on the track... And you're right, the current 2 pics do not do the car justice whatsoever.

How are you liking your car now? -it's a fun car!

I have some absolutely stunning pics of it on the track... And you're right, the current 2 pics do not do the car justice whatsoever.

How are you liking your car now? -it's a fun car!

haven't gotten it back yet. hopefully another week or so.
what, did you get to go on a joy ride or something??:cool:

dayum!!!

I can see why you haven't posted the mods in your signature.:smile:

Too much to type!!!!!
I bet i'm the only one here that is lost as hell on what all the stuff is. some of it looks familiar, just biggy sized.

Words don't do justice. We want more pics of the car. Thanks. :biggrin:

I don't know man CCathey is running 140 through the 1/4 with a stock motor and a turbo. Looking at these pics, if this thing runs any slower than a 4 second 1/4 mile I will be dissapointed... :biggrin: MORE PICS!!!

Back