• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

True Center Exit Diffuser

Had a request for a true center exit diffuser. We utilized the same side panels and only remade the center part. I didn't take more pics maybe tomorrow if anyone cares to see.

The header/exhaust system was fabricated by Cody at LoveFab. Very simple, lightweight and elegant design. Good quality welds and finish.

fr_344_size640.jpg

Oh Shit! :eek:

And I just picked up one of your regular center exit diffusers! I still have it new in the wrapping. Can I exchange it!?

Had a request for a true center exit diffuser. We utilized the same side panels and only remade the center part. I didn't take more pics maybe tomorrow if anyone cares to see.

The header/exhaust system was fabricated by Cody at LoveFab. Very simple, lightweight and elegant design. Good quality welds and finish.

fr_344_size640.jpg

We care to see more. Updates are hereby requested.

Yes I'm sorry. The NSX came back today after a few adjustments and now it is truly centered and pushed in and with the pipes cut down for a cleaner look.

downforce-center-exit-diffuser1.jpg

downforce-center-exit-diffuser2.jpg

downforce-center-exit-diffuser3.jpg

This is a custom setup that I made which uses the Taitec side pieces. So only the center piece is changed. We made the incline as steep as possible so there can be modifications to the diffuser in the future such as adding a secondary splitter to create an impulse flow kind of like how a turbine blade works. Here's a pic of an R8 LMS Ultra diffuser. The key to a good diffuser is actually the setup of the entire car. The lower the car is, the more effective the diffuser will be.
downforce-r8-lms-diffuser.jpg

Back