• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trueblood Season 2

Re: Trublood Season 2

Yup.

I read all 9 books in the last couple months, now I'm jones'n for season 2. :)

Cool. Can anybody tell me where the new waitress in Sams bar previously worked???:wink:

Okay, so I didn't watch the first show of the 2nd season, cause I was a little late to the game and my wife and I stayed up last night till 2 am watching the entire 1st season and we have 2 more episodes left. All i have to say is DAMN!!! What an excellent show.

Cracker Barrell.

Yep. good ear btw. But where?:biggrin: hint hint, look at "my" location:wink:

Thats right. Alexandria she said. I feel so famous now:tongue: I should go eat there today and ask people if they knew her LOL

Im just glad Lafayette is still alive. Hes sooo funny.

I said the same thing. He is funny as hell and I'm glad they kept him for this season. That is if he makes it very far. The hair hi-lighten Sherrif grabbed the redneck and took him off while inquiring bout the 3 vampires he burned. So obviously the prisoners are not locked up by chance, they were captured due to some form of attack on the Vamps. So it's pretty obvious that Laffy's in there for selling V. But I'm hoping he will escape.

Yep. good ear btw. But where?:biggrin: hint hint, look at "my" location:wink:

Thats right. Alexandria she said. I feel so famous now:tongue: I should go eat there today and ask people if they knew her LOL

Maybe you will see SOOKIE.

Maybe you will see SOOKIE.

sh$t I wanted to see that bit4ch Jason was hitting that worked at the bar. I forget her name but she was the hot tall brunette that got murdered by Renee. Not the one he was doing V with but the one before that.

HBO is the best. Badass shows + topless women = WIN

sh$t I wanted to see that bit4ch Jason was hitting that worked at the bar. I forget her name but she was the hot tall brunette that got murdered by Renee. Not the one he was doing V with but the one before that.

Ya she was hot.

I HATED the girl he was doing V with. Her name was AMY I think. I was soooooooooo mad when she killed Vamp Melvin from office space. He was so cool.

Ya she was hot.

I HATED the girl he was doing V with. Her name was AMY I think. I was soooooooooo mad when she killed Vamp Melvin from office space. He was so cool.

Oh my... How did I miss that?? hahahaha.. I can't believe its the same guy..

milton.jpg

Yeah I'm loving the 2nd season. I like that there's a lot of humor now thanks to the new vampire hottie Jessica. Then there's a new hot chick Daphne, and ofcourse I always got a thing with the hot mom Maryanne. hahaha.

I am also very interested with the new show called Hung. Reminds of Californication which another great show by the way. The only thing is that I haven't watched is the new season of Weeds.. I disconnected my showtime quite a while ago. =(

niM

Last edited:
Oh my... How did I miss that?? hahahaha.. I can't believe its the same guy..

milton.jpg

Yeah I'm loving the 2nd season. I like that there's a lot of humor now thanks to the new vampire hottie Jessica. Then there's a new hot chick Daphne, and ofcourse I always got a thing with the hot mom Maryanne. hahaha.

I am also very interested with the new show called Hung. Reminds of Californication which another great show by the way. The only thing is that I haven't watched is the new season of Weeds.. I disconnected my showtime quite a while ago. =(

niM

Better get ready for DEXTER!!!

All the girls on trueblood have this swank or sultriness to them. It's like they are dripping with sexuality.

Yeah trueblood is a great show. Weeds is also very good and Californication is awesome. If you haven't seen it yet check out Nurse Jackie, it's very good as well.

Better get ready for DEXTER!!!

All the girls on trueblood have this swank or sultriness to them. It's like they are dripping with sexuality.

Yeah, in 3 months. I can't wait. Loved the last season also. So many great shows.

That ending was so wrong! Showing a Vampire lift a guy up in the air bite the sh*t out him and then play nothing but the blood of Jesus ..LOL Just wrong!

Back