• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trunk Actuator and Lock Assembly 1993

Trunk Actuator and Lock Assembly 1993

Factory Part numbers and pricing.
012 74850-SL0-013 LOCK ASSY., TRUNK 1993 NSX $97.13
013 74855-SL0-003 ACTUATOR, TRUNK OPEN 1993 NSX $146.13

For sale is a trunk lock assembly and actuator all in working condition.

Please note that shipping will take a bit longer in the month of October as I will have to arrange for someone to ship as I will be in Europe for the month. Fast shipping if purchased on or before Sep 29.

Shipping details:
I will always prefer to have a local pick-up and a cash transaction in Southern California (10 minutes away from the Ontario airport) but will ship to anywhere in North America or the EU (Including Norway). I will NOT ship to or collect payment from any other region so please do not ask.
Foreign shipping:
Purchaser responsible for any additional shipping and handling outside of the United States, including duties.
Donor vehicle information:
This item is from a Red 1993 Acura NSX. 132,000 miles. I have owned this vehicle for 18 years. Garaged 99% of the time. The only products used on this vehicle are of the following; Mother's, Mobile 1, Purple Power, MeGuiars, Connely leather products, Invisible Glass, and OEM Acura.
VIN # JH4NA1151PT000082

List Date: 9/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Trunk Actuator and Lock Assembly 1993
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $126.18

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back