• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tubi exhaust

Just finished installing my new Tubi exhaust. WOW what a difference. It's everything I was hoping for.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Next will be my D2 coilovers if they ever get here!

Last edited:
Mike,

Congrats on the Tubi. :biggrin: If you like the sound now, just wait after a few miles down the road..it gets even better!

Naples motorsports. About $2100 I believe. You will need adaptors for NA2 I think... You will need cutting and welding for 02+ bumper (quad tips won't fit) ...

I am curious about the weight.

TURBO2GO said:
Naples motorsports. About $2100 I believe. You will need adaptors for NA2 I think... You will need cutting and welding for 02+ bumper (quad tips won't fit) ...

I am curious about the weight.
I don't know the exact weight from the top of my head but the original Tubistyle exhaust was no lightweight and in fact not that much lighter than the OEM exhaust. Kind of in the same league as the Comptech unit.

But they sound great. MCM has one of the originals on his 1994 and it sounds absolutely fantastic.

Could you please post a picture of your exhaust? I may have a Tubi for sale in the 'parts for sale' section, but can't tell the maker of my exhaust.

Thanks

Airedale 3882 said:
Could you please post a picture of your exhaust? I may have a Tubi for sale in the 'parts for sale' section, but can't tell the maker of my exhaust.

Thanks

Definately not Tubi.

Back