• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tubi or Not Tubi

what i really like about the tubi is the fact that it is dual tips. anyone experienced with RM exhaust? mannnnn..i am getting alot more good tips then expected. thanks all

There are several previous discussions about the Tubi exhaust. Search for Tubi and you'll find previous conversations with lots of info.

Chip

------------------
Chip Alexander
'97 Blue/Tan NSX-T with Tubi Exhaust, Italian Horn
'92 Green/Tan Lexus SC400 Coupe
'02 Blue/Tan BMW 325iT Sportwagon

I never heard the JGTC but if it is WAY louder than the Tubi it may be too loud for 90% of the people, your neighbours, the police, your family, your office, your doctor, you, ... believe me, the Tubi is already a lot louder than the stock one. A lot. Maybe not at idle but as soon as the gas pedal is more than 10% down you hear a lot more exhaust noise.

I fear that anything louder than the Tubi could be too loud after a while.

You are driving a refined exotic, why on earth should it sound SO EXAGERATELY LOUD?! Just my opinion of course!
smile.gif

im with gheba. checked out other options but chose the tubi because i liked the sound and the volume of the sound. It is louder than stock, but not as loud as my 16yr old neighbor boy's coffee can exhaust civic.

the quality of the sound is subjective. my friend who has a ferrari likes the tubi sound and commented that it sounds a lot like ferraris. You be the judge.

Back