• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tubi possible group buy...

Help...

I am still waiting on reply but nothin yet...I just e-mailed

Lou Tubi today we will see what happenes

Anyone have any ideas let me know...:)

Any chance of getting a single tip for those of us still drooling over an '02+ valence?

Alan, any input from the Tubi folks?? Hope it can work.

All this interested in the group buy!!! No one take charge!!! Mike from SWR...do some thing look like there about 8-10 interested.

Hey Guys since no one will respond. Why don't we try to get a group buy going for the anytime exhaust. There is no resonating, no droning and also no fitment issues and about Half the price.:D
I have a Flowmaster and the NSX resonates around 3000 rpm:mad:

My NSX Joy, I think you'll find there is a certain group out there that is waiting for the properly fitted Tubi exhust and will not settle for anything else, until then OEM works for me. I am told it is getting closer and for one I am willing to wait. I hope my wait is short!! :D

Mynsxjoy said:
Hey Guys since no one will respond. Why don't we try to get a group buy going for the anytime exhaust. There is no resonating, no droning and also no fitment issues and about Half the price.:D
I have a Flowmaster and the NSX resonates around 3000 rpm:mad:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I know ANYIME exhaust is great!!! but please DO NOT hijacked this thread...

Guys I'm interested in a group with the TUBI'S too....

Let ht elist began...
1.me(Zanardi 0)
2.?
3.?
4.?
5.?

Hey guys,
I worked for over a year on Tubistlyle italy and usa to come up with a modified exhasut for the NSX. I sent them a "new" OEM exhaust to adjust their jig and they promised to listen and do their best to produce some. (I thought they would as I had ordered and sold over 50 NSX units for them). I got to the bottom of this when I found out they were not interested in small margin applications (I also had over 50 C5 owners interested in a new version of the C5 Tubi . That one also needed a newer version because of recurrent cracking of the outer edge of the tips (same as on my 3 years old NSX Tubi).
In addition to the hairline cracks, I had a few fitment problenms with the NSX unit as some of you know.
Tubi clearly told me after nagging them for one year that their order books are completely filled with hefty-margin applications like the 360, the Maserati Coupe, the Lambos and more than 100 back orders for the 996/TT sold thru their exclusive US dealer Champion Porsche in Florida. There you have it. Hang on to your Tubi's.

Guys, more than anyting I am trying to get this thread moving. Because who ever is putting together this GB is taking his time. I been watching this thread for some time and there seems to be no movement I want one too!:(

NO hijacking intended:D

GB tubi

Zanardi 0 said:
All this interested in the group buy!!! No one take charge!!! Mike from SWR...do some thing look like there about 8-10 interested.
Aaron I will look into getting something put together.

Justr read my post above and you'll understand. I have talked directly with the owner and President of Tubi in Italy when TubiStyle USA showed no interest in low-profit NSX application. Even he has no desire to make any even though we had sold every one they could make.Low profit margins and fitment issues were a factor. Please read the above posts and you will understand what's going on.

bboxer said:
Justr read my post above and you'll understand. I have talked directly with the owner and President of Tubi in Italy when TubiStyle USA showed no interest in low-profit NSX application.

Has anyone taken one of these puppies apart? It shouldn't be too hard for someone in the industry to reverse-engineer an NSX Tubi exhaust and build & sell a sound-alike.

It sounds like a Tubi just isn't going to happen. But, we have a bunch of people here who need exhausts. Does anyone have any suggestions for possibilities of a GB in another brand?

I understand that unit has been sold to a SoCal local member.

I would be interested in any group buy of a good exhaust. It would need to have a nice look and sound and possibly work with a '02 rear end in case I decide to put one on when fixing my car.

I could be persuaded for a comptech, or anytime w/ single tips.

The guy who was selling the Tubi on e bay, e mailed me and said he could get a few more Tubi's for the 97 and up model's.
I don't know if he can but that is what he said, here is his adress.
It's worth a try,
Good luck!
[email protected]

Back