• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tucson NSXPO attendees

Anyone from Tucson going to NSXPO? If so please identify how you are intending to go. Is there any interest in caravan or getting another transport?

Maybe you didn't understand the thread. It is SPECIFIC to Tucson folks, not the entire Arizona state. I have seen the post and if you read it you would understand why I am posting.

Brickdds - We are going and decided to use the transport that Chris at SOS set up. I know the first one is already full, but I am sure he can get another transport if there is enough interest. We are also flying on the Southwest flight out of Phoenix with some of the others from Phoenix. I hope this helps.

I know the first one is already full, but I am sure he can get another transport if there is enough interest
That is what I am trying to ascertain. Thanks

Myself and a couple of other Phoenix NSXCA members will be joining a Southern California caravan up PCH to NSXPO and back if any of you would like to join us. The caravan is the best part of the whole trip.

Myself and a couple of other Phoenix NSXCA members will be joining a Southern California caravan up PCH to NSXPO and back if any of you would like to join us. The caravan is the best part of the whole trip.

Hey, this is good news. Is there any interest in getting a caravan statrted in Tucson, meeting the Phoenix NSXers and heading up from there?
I am game.
Tucsonsx: welcome to the forum from a fellow 94 NSXer!

>>Myself and a couple of other Phoenix NSXCA members will be joining a Southern California caravan up PCH to NSXPO and back if any of you would like to join us. The caravan is the best part of the whole trip.<<

Jim:

Are the other people from Phoenix aware of the SoCal caravan thread and will they be joining us? It would be good to have names at some point so we can start to put together a list.

I like lists.

Dave

The caravan sounds like a great idea, but since we are fitting the NSXPO
into our vacation and at this point have no clue about the rest of our plans
it is impossible to say if we will joining it or not. :confused:

tucsonsx said:
fitting the NSXPO into our vacation

Thats what i am trying to do right now, trying to make sure i can get the time off. Sandra and I both want to go but we need to make sure we can get the right days off together.

Anyway, great to see another tucson NSX in the mix:) Hopefully we will meet soon.

nik

Back