• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tulsa AUTOCROSS events?

For those of you in Tulsa, are any of you aware of the Porsche Club Autocross being held each Sunday this month at the fair grounds? Anyone know if we would be welcome to participate? Porsche friend of mine here in town is checking on this but I have not heard back yet.

Chris
91 NSX
Rogers, AR

Last edited:
Shawn,

Thanks for the post. Do you know if we would be welcomed to these events....if we were to attend with a Porsche Club member??? What do you think?

Thanks,

Chris

I think it's always worth a try to ask them about it. But for reasons unknown, most non-Porsche marquees aren't welcomed by the Cimmarron PCA. The exception is BMW and even that's conditional on the owner's reputation. FWIW, I haven't been asked to go to the annual Mayfast or Octoberfast in about two years and the guy who runs it is a friend of mine. :eek:

However, I do know that the OKC PCA is much more outsider friendly. They hold autocrosses that are mini OT events (huge course at a Sheriff's training center). If you like, I'll inquire.

I have been to the OKC PCA events and was allowed to participate in a chevy. Allowed to participate and being welcomed are two different things.
I felt they welcomed the money!! Chris, where have you been? I miss seeing you around town these days...

Steve.....I have been around....haven't seen you driving around in the rain lately??? Will you be around this week with the holiday? If so I will stop by you need to check out my new setup.

Shep

Back