• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tuner Meet Tuesday pics

Just wanted to post a couple of pics from our first Tuner Meet. Although I was the only X present, we had some nice cars show up (Spooned out S2K, widebody IS300s, some nice JDM Hondas and Nissans). We will have another one this Tuesday and from thereon every 1st Tuesday of the month. I'd like to invite my fellow Prime members to come by and hang out. :biggrin:
motornite000129.jpg
motornite000138.jpg
motornite000125.jpg
motornite000114.jpg
motornite000127.jpg

www.protomotoring.com for more info

Last edited:
yet another reason I wish I lived in CALI :frown:

Where in So Cal is that at?

Heh, the Silvia looks like my old one, except mine was black and RHD :tongue:

Hey cool I drive by your shop every day on my way to class. I usually see ur car parked outside it looks great. So when exactly is the next one?

You must be the red one I see and hear going down the freeway all the time. We are having a meet tomorrow from 6-9 and then every first Tuesday of the month. Hope to see you there.

proto said:
You must be the red one I see and hear going down the freeway all the time. We are having a meet tomorrow from 6-9 and then every first Tuesday of the month. Hope to see you there.

Haha that would be me. I may stop by but my car looks pretty crappy right now ( well as crappy as an nsx can look ). I have no front lip and the oem 91 wheels :redface: . Im almost embarrassed to drive it.....o wait no im not.

You should post this in the Southwest section.

Hey what is the date of the next one? Proto are you the owner?

Cool rides....nice photos :biggrin:

Hmm the website says there was another one today. Is it every tuesday?

Back