• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbo NSX at Crystal Cove tomorrow

There will be a Turbo NSX at Crystal Cove tomorrow, if anyone is planning on stopping by, its definitely worth seeing, I am really not kidding.

As much as I hate waking up that early in the morning, I am going to try one last time for this Summer/Fall.

scorp965 said:
What kind of turbo setup?
I was asked to not talk about the spec. It match the FX500 level, probably the nicest FI set up we will ever get to see in person.

nsxsupra said:
There will be a Turbo NSX at Crystal Cove tomorrow, if anyone is planning on stopping by, its definitely worth seeing, I am really not kidding.

As much as I hate waking up that early in the morning, I am going to try one last time for this Summer/Fall.

Think he may want to have a little run with an S2000? Nobody wants to run me.

Sideways said:
Think he may want to have a little run with an S2000? Nobody wants to run me.
I saw your S2K before at the Torrance meet and saw it took off, fast as hell, I am guessing you are putting down 500~550+rwhp. :eek:

550rwhp will not be close enough:wink:for this turbo NSX. Check it out in person tomorrow. Its got way more than just the #s to back it up.

NsXMas said:
why all the mystery?
I am not sure, I guess there must be a specific reason. That is what I was asked and I respect that.

There are pics in the picture gallery.

That car was pretty sick today......not 1000hp but 677rwhp is still pretty freaking good.

Didn't go, but I did saw Jason at Dynamics, Ted's shop.

Jason didn't get any sleep to go see that car. Crazy Jason.:biggrin: CTSC does get in your mind.:wink:

Back