• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Twin Cities Drive

One more item of note: Please have a nearly full gas tank when you arrive at our meeting point in Hampton. It can make for a LONG day (or getting left behind!) when folks need to stop for gas at different intervals. Thanks!

This is fast approaching! Here's hoping for a nice cool 70 degree sunny day!

We are starting at 9am SHARP near Hampton, MN (intersection of 52 and 240th Street) at the car park lot. Picture attached. North is top. 52 is the north/south road.

We will drive roughly 200 miles and end near Cottage Grove on 61/494 about 3pm.

Lunch will be in Pepin at the Pickle Factory (http://www.pepinpicklefactory.com/index.htm)

Plan on about 5 hours driving time plus an hour for lunch.

My cell is nine five two nine nine four nine four four nine.

Any body wants to meet up and drive to Hampton? PM me if you do :smile:

Looks like I'm in for tmr as well..I'm in downtown MPLS if n e one wants to meet up n head out together.

Funny, I must have missed you today :rolleyes:

Seriously, where WAS everyone? We had 5 cars. We had like 11 confirmed in the last couple weeks. Gorgeous day, AMAZING route, and good clean fun.

Osugrad97,

Phenomenal day. Great people, cars, food, and drive. Had an absolute blast! Thanks for setting up the drive. The roads were unbelievably fun. Everything turned out fabulous!

Thanks...

Attachments

• Cars_MN_FunRun_sml.jpg
    Cars_MN_FunRun_sml.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 32
Back