• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Twin Turbo kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
I am selling off my old Arodyne twin turbo kit.
My NSX is a 1992, so it will fit up to a 1996 NSX without
no Mods. Kit will include Two Garret T04B, two intercoolers,
Two RC 550 injectors, HKS AIC.. fuel controller..
the kit will be complete except for three items. I am keeping the intake pipe of the kit, and the oil pump along with the lines and the external waste gates. I will need these item to complete my new kit. I am going with the liquid to Air intercooler along with GT28r and AEM stand alone. you will also need new flages to complete your exhuast.
I am asking 2k or best offer.
Nook.
http://audiolinkonline.com/DesktopModules/Orizonti.MediaGallery/getImage.aspx?imgID=83&p=0

I forgot to mention the kit that i have is
the old Aroedyne kit. If you guys want to do a little
research on the kit and what it comes with.
again. it is a complete kit, except of the two items
that i am keeping off of it. The intake pipe. mainly of
cosmetic looks and the oil pump with the oil line.
I believe the kit new runs like about 6 or 7k.
Nook.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Guys.

I have the aroedyne twin turbo kit for a 91 and up Nsx.
The kit comes with 2 intercoolers and all piping needed.
2 RC 550 injectors, HKS AIC , and Two Garret T-04b turbos.
This is a Relist due to too much time has past since the guy who left me
a deposit Never payed the differnce. I gave the guy over 2 months time. The guys seems to be a good guy and understood. The parts that I am keeping are the blow off valve, and the two external waste gates. Since my last listing witch was over 2 months ago. I have the kit off the car and is ready to be shipped. I want 2k for the kit. It is a pretty easy kit to install not too much to it. When takign it off I labled all parts. Please sirious inquires only. I had alot of emails about this kit last time I listed It. I did my best to try to respond to all but I know there were some I didnt get a chance too. If you have any questions you can email or just call. I am in Savannah GA 912-352-3212. 2nd office. 912-826-0966 monday - Saturday 10am til 6pm
ask for Nook. yes I know I work alot. You can see pics of the car and the kit on my website Audiolinkonline.com
just log as a member. its all free.
Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back