• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Twin Turbo Offer

We have a 1 time offer, for 1 OBD1 NSX.

We need a OBD1 car to refine the fitment of a Twin Turbo Kit to include the following:

2- Garrett T28 turbochargers
2- Intercoolers
1- exhaust system
6- new injectors
all cold air side intake system
2- K&N air Filters
AEM-EMS with tutbo map (no tuning included)
This is no joke and the HP is free and easy, now the price!

The PRICE is $4000.00 installed that's right $4000.00
The Kit is normally $7999.00 alone

only 2 catches
1. No C.A.R.B # yet
2. Car is needed in San Antonio, Texas for a short tine (couple of days)

Serious people only we would like to find some one with in 1 week so we can get things set up

Steve
Please respond by my email

The Kit is here http://cartech.net/nsxturbo.htm
The Kit is also Installed here

Last edited:
This company makes the kit and will install it free of charge all for $4000.00 the reason is to make the kit more bolt on a OBD1 car as the fitment has some problems so the want a car to make the changes its that easy.
They don't do tuning but there alot of people out there that tune the AEM

Steve

The problem is I live in SoCal, so if I were to drive to TX I would need to drive back, a problem with an untuned turbo setup - it looks like a great offer, but one I might not be able (or willing) to take advantage of; if you were in Orange County I would certainly be first in line.

Don,

You need to sak up and get your headers and exhaust so your CTSC with high boost kit will work right then you can find more HP...... some where, but you also have an OBD2 car maybe you can change it to a OBD1 car to keep up????
Phone died Saturday morning, sorry, see you on the 10th at T-Hill

Steve

Back