• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Type-S Announced

I drove a 2021 RDX that was their higher end optioned car and really liked it. What changed with the refresh?

bumpers, trim levels (added Advance A-SPEC in addition to current Tech A-SPEC), colors (liquid carbon, phantom violet, tiger eye pearl). maybe some interior upgrades (led trim, wireless charger?).

My local contract told me they Honda/Acura is slowing production on all vehicles world wide.

Based on what he was told they have plans to build all S’s within the next 12 months. (No surprise there)

Said he’ll reach back out when he finds out if my order is backed up by a firm allocation lol.

I drove a 2021 RDX that was their higher end optioned car and really liked it. What changed with the refresh?

I think they updated the front and now sales are even more through the roof :cool: :wink:

2022-Acura-MDX-A-Spec-Liquid-Carbon-Gray-Front-Quarter-View_reimagined.jpg

Hope you’re having a good weekend. Last update I received was on Friday and the Acura team has started to reach out to customers to confirm their orders. So you’ll be receiving a phone call from Acura hopefully soon

Text Directly form my dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My local contract told me they Honda/Acura is slowing production on all vehicles world wide.

Based on what he was told they have plans to build all S’s within the next 12 months. (No surprise there)

Said he’ll reach back out when he finds out if my order is backed up by a firm allocation lol.
yeah, our allocations for regular vehicles are down 40%.

For new cars, not yet.

CPO cars that we sell normally are guaranteed 2 keys. They've changed it to 1 key, and we owe you one later (if it doesnt have 2 keys).

That was the case in Santa Barbara at the Range Rover/Jag/Acura dealership though I could have misunderstood.

It certainly is. Senjutsu is being offered in many formats with some retailers having exclusive editions such as colored vinyl. Here is a link to all the places to buy/pre order it.

https://ironmaiden.lnk.to/Senjutsu

Thanks for the links.
Believe it or not, I've never bought a digital music album. Have tons of CDs, Lol. So if I buy this, I can download and store it anywhere I want, right? Am I allowed to download it to my main PC, and make copies to keep on my phone, and on my laptop, and in a USB to listen to in the car? Or am I limited to just ONE copy? And, if my PC crashes, can I get a re-download from wherever I bought it from?

Thanks for the links.
Believe it or not, I've never bought a digital music album. Have tons of CDs, Lol. So if I buy this, I can download and store it anywhere I want, right? Am I allowed to download it to my main PC, and make copies to keep on my phone, and on my laptop, and in a USB to listen to in the car? Or am I limited to just ONE copy? And, if my PC crashes, can I get a re-download from wherever I bought it from?

I don't believe there is a digital download option except for the streaming service offers. I burn the CD into FLAC files using EAC (Exact Audio Copy) then burn the FLAC files to a CD-R to use in the car. CDs that I have bought in the past included a link to download the album digitally but I've never even tried that.

If your PC crashes? You're not using a backup program like Acronis or online service such as Carbonite? I use both. I always have an image of all of my hard drives available in case of emergency.

Am I the only one who thinks the harsh, angular front end of the NSX-S looks infinitely better Photoshopped onto the RDX?

Same. The front end seems out of place on the rest of an otherwise conservative style "bubble car" as I call all mid size SUVs. I dont like the whole "sporty SUV" thing. Our local track wont even let you race these. My reaction to this is similar to the one I have seeing spoilers on pickup trucks (the "what the #$%^ are you doing?" reaction)

Back