• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

UCLA Student, Speaks outs on Asians in Library

Don't know them, but yes, in the Sacramento region; Fair Oaks.
Some reports show people posted her parents home address online. Not excusing her actions, and I don't know if anything bad happened because of it, but those who posted her parent's address took it a little far.

I agree. That is too extreme to post the parents' address. I have mentioned before, a lot of crazy people out.

I don't know about you guys but I find this song pretty catchy

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zulEMWj3sVA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, asians have a right brain also! :tongue:

great....:rolleyes: first we had to worry about black people in the movie theater talking during the movie, now we gotta worry about Asians in the library...:mad:

:tongue: just kidding :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1) the girl is an ass and now that I see those photos, a fame whore. Real Darwin award moment recording that...

2) spoiled bimbo white girls are some of the most obnoxious cell phone abusers I've ever seen, and they're almost never in libraries (they're everywhere else), so the "rant" is just classic racism

3) she's not bad looking, but come on... in the context of LA? she's pretty much straight up average

All of the above said... If my home address ended up posted on the web as a result of something my kid did... and people started "driving up"... they're getting a friggin .223 through the windshield. Thats how we roll in PA :) You dont "drive up" on someones homestead because of internet idiocy. At that point, IMO, thats a direct physical threat and you're going to have to face some reality.

Last edited:
You know, the shit she says does make a point. Being a CBC Asian, I shake my head at the FOB Asians that have no respect or consideration for others. But I wouldn't go on youtube and post my rant, lol.

So what is a CBC Asian? And being a CBC Asian, you shake your head at the FOB Asians that have no respect? Do you shake your head to CBC Asians who have no respect? I guess not since there is no CBC Asian that has no respect. You sounded just like that UCLA girl. You are right. You just did not rant it on Youtube.
Steve

Last edited:

Well that's a damn shame. People don't realize how quickly a stupid rant on the internet can ruin your life for a very long time.

Jim Zumbo, a famed hunter who had a top-rated cable-tv show, a loyal following, writing for magazines, etc., wrote a rant on a blog criticizing assault rifles. After that little rant, he lost his show, his sponsors, most of his followers, and was virtually exiled from the hunting industry. This is even after he apologized and vowed to go hunting with an assault rifle...

This girl in poli-sci learned the same painful lesson - be very careful about what you put on the internet, because it can come back to bite you in a huge way. A tough lesson to learn, but one that many still need to learn.

what she said had a lot of truth in it but was also offensive. The comment on the Tsunami was particularly insensitive to others.

The replies she got from Asians were way more offensive than what she said. The first video posted after her was extremely offensive and if she does get punished for what she said, the guy replying to her video should be punished in no less of a manor for what he said.

The third video of that singing Asian was so offensive I didn't even continue through it. It's one thing to attack someone on a racial bases, but it's a totally different grade of low when you attack a girl for being a female.

what's ironic is that these replies from Asians on youtube make them seem like they're no better than she is if not worst.

The comments I read from a lot of posters here on this thread weren't much better off. NSXPRIME really is degrading since I joined in. Is it really OK to attack someone using sexual comments for expressing their wrong opinion? Don't you guys have sisters? She's just a young girl who made a mistake, she'll grow up and know better. What's really surprising is the mature audience here and their comments.

what she said had a lot of truth in it but was also offensive. The comment on the Tsunami was particularly insensitive to others.

The replies she got from Asians were way more offensive than what she said. The first video posted after her was extremely offensive and if she does get punished for what she said, the guy replying to her video should be punished in no less of a manor for what he said.

The third video of that singing Asian was so offensive I didn't even continue through it. It's one thing to attack someone on a racial bases, but it's a totally different grade of low when you attack a girl for being a female.

what's ironic is that these replies from Asians on youtube make them seem like they're no better than she is if not worst.

The comments I read from a lot of posters here on this thread weren't much better off. NSXPRIME really is degrading since I joined in. Is it really OK to attack someone using sexual comments for expressing their wrong opinion? Don't you guys have sisters? She's just a young girl who made a mistake, she'll grow up and know better. What's really surprising is the mature audience here and their comments.

Wow... where have you been the last 10 years? Don't you know this is the norm for the internet? Someone posts some stupid rant that is offensive to others, reactions are quick, ranging from mild to the very strong.

If you are surprised at this relatively mild incident, have you been living under a rock?

I'm not condoning anyone's reactions or action, but if you're surprised at this and offended you should really consider disconnecting your internet. This is nothing...

So what is a CBC Asian? And being a CBC Asian, you shake your head at the FOB Asians that have no respect? Do you shake your head to CBC Asians who have no respect? I guess not since there is no CBC Asian that has no respect. You sounded just like that UCLA girl. You are right. You just did not rant it on Youtube.
Steve

I didn't see a reply to your question but I agree with you Steve.

I came to this country as a FOB, and became so Americanized that many people can't believe that I was not born in America.

If people are offended by FOBs then they have deeper issues of self-respect. Just being American does not make one superior. It's how we treat others with respect is what is important, not where you were born or whether you "fit in" perfectly.

I didn't see a reply to your question but I agree with you Steve.

I came to this country as a FOB, and became so Americanized that many people can't believe that I was not born in America.

If people are offended by FOBs then they have deeper issues of self-respect. Just being American does not make one superior. It's how we treat others with respect is what is important, not where you were born or whether you "fit in" perfectly.

+1.

CBC Asian----> Causian born Chinese Asian or Chinese born Causian?

Wow... where have you been the last 10 years? Don't you know this is the norm for the internet? Someone posts some stupid rant that is offensive to others, reactions are quick, ranging from mild to the very strong.

If you are surprised at this relatively mild incident, have you been living under a rock?

I'm not condoning anyone's reactions or action, but if you're surprised at this and offended you should really consider disconnecting your internet. This is nothing...

NO- I wasn't living under a rock for the past 10 years

YES- I have seen stupid posts and their comebacks all over the internet

NO- I don't think I should disconnect from the internet just because some low moral individuals chose to expose their true nature on the internet. I just take note.

and

YES- I still think the reply videos I saw here are disgusting and shocking even by the standards of what I usually see on the internet.

Please please please please tell me you're kidding with this statement.

don't read too much into my statement.

what I was trying to point out is that you can find many mistakes in anyone you look at no matter how good they are, but that doesn't make it right to call them out for it.

don't read too much into my statement.

what I was trying to point out is that you can find many mistakes in anyone you look at no matter how good they are, but that doesn't make it right to call them out for it.

Now I'm really confused. If as you say, it doesn't make it right to call them out for it, why doesn't your statement apply to what you said about the Asian responses as well? I laughed at all the responses, sadly at Ms. Wallace's and amusingly at the witty satirical responses (by both male and female Asians and non-Asians).

Best Regards,

Danny

So if someone presented something similar to this on a night talk show, do you think they'll be scrutinized?

Well, at least it's a hard learn lesson for her, and a good entertainment to some.

So if someone presented something similar to this on a night talk show, do you think they'll be scrutinized?

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:comedycentral.com:25082" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" base="." flashvars="" width="360" height="293">

Now I'm really confused. If as you say, it doesn't make it right to call them out for it, why doesn't your statement apply to what you said about the Asian responses as well? I laughed at all the responses, sadly at Ms. Wallace's and amusingly at the witty satirical responses (by both male and female Asians and non-Asians).

Best Regards,

Danny

oh boy, what a chore

Alright, here you go: read carefully,

Video1: Caucasian girl calls out Asians==mistake==> calling others out

Video2: Asian guy makes a lot of insulting remarks (b$tch, can't read, Slu%t ) to the girl in personal and calls out white people and Americans in general==mistake==> personal insults unacceptable, sexual insults unacceptable, and calling people out in retaliation to being called out also unacceptable.

Video3: Asian guy makes very lewd sexual remarks==mistake==> sorry I tried to watch that video again and I stopped a few seconds into watching it again. Somebody should detain that guy and lock him up before he does something to the community.

My first reply:

Caucasian girl calling out Asians = Wrong

1st Asian guy making sexual remarks and calling out whites in retaliation = wrong

2nd Asian guy making lewd sexual remarks as well as whatever God knows is in that video in retaliation = Wrong

Thread replies containing sexual remarks = wrong

End of reply.

Now this is as clear as I can make it out to you. I can't help you any further than this.

Best Regards,

Danny

Hey Danny, this is Jack, how in the hell are ya? :smile:
How did you get to where you're at all these years without the guidance of cmhs 75? :wink:

Jack (in the box)

Hey Danny, this is Jack, how in the hell are ya? :smile:
How did you get to where you're at all these years without the guidance of cmhs 75? :wink:

Jack (in the box)

LOL

so is this reinforcements now?

if you have something to say why don't you just come out and say it?

Back