• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Uehara Motowerks Grand Openning - For NSX-LV Members

Calling All NSX-LV Members,

Uehara Motowerks will have their Grand Openning day on Saturday, April 18th. If you can find the time, please kindly show-up at noon time. Maemori Walker, the owner, sponsored by Eneos Synthetics will be offering NSX-LV Members free oil change that day. Be at your best because I think they will have media coverage and perhaps some public officials during that time.

Uehara Motowerks
5390 S. Decatur Blvd. Ste#3
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Best Regards
Paul

Believe it or not, i have to do my military thing that weekend too.:mad: Is there a way i can have a friend of mine bring my NSX to the grand opening? If there is going to be a meet point can you please let me know so i can pass it on to my friend. BTW, i just bought a Type-R hood and should be painted along with my wing and valence by then so hopefully you all will see the final result.

joe

Calling All NSX-LV Members,

Uehara Motowerks will have their Grand Openning day on Saturday, April 18th. If you can find the time, please kindly show-up at noon time. Maemori Walker, the owner, sponsored by Eneos Synthetics will be offering NSX-LV Members free oil change that day. Be at your best because I think they will have media coverage and perhaps some public officials during that time.

Uehara Motowerks
5390 S. Decatur Blvd. Ste#3
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Best Regards
Paul

1. Chris

Believe it or not, i have to do my military thing that weekend too.:mad: Is there a way i can have a friend of mine bring my NSX to the grand opening? If there is going to be a meet point can you please let me know so i can pass it on to my friend. BTW, i just bought a Type-R hood and should be painted along with my wing and valence by then so hopefully you all will see the final result.

joe

Answer is yes. Please have your friend bring your NSX. Just have him show up at Uehara Motowerks and tell Mori he's with the NSX-LV group.

Sorry you can't make it......:frown:

Best Regards
Paul

Hey Paul,
Planning a trip to Long Beach for the Grand Prix event with Ray (newest member -05 Red). Of course an open invitation for other innarested parties. If that doesn't push through I'll hook up with the Bad Boys of NSXLV! Thanks for the invite:smile: Virgil

Count me in. Always good to have another tuner/service shop option. Paul, is this the place David said you've had good experience with?

Regards,

Danny

I'm in!
Maybe we can all meet up at Cars & Coffee that day and then to Uehara Motorwerks.

Mori is a great guy to deal with. His shop specializes in mid engine vehicles, does a lot of work on MR2's.

David

I was at Mori's shop yesterday and he was all excited to hear that we are all coming for his grand opening on Saturday. Hopefully we can have a good turn out for this. Mori gave me a big stack of fliers for the grand opening and if anyone needs any let me know. I'm gonna pass these out maybe during C&C on Sat Morning. Also he was wondering if we all can be at his shop before 11:00 am, maybe 10:30 am so we can get some good parking spaces. The auto complex is not too big and has maybe about 30 to 50 spaces.
Here's a scan of the grand opening for Uehara Motor Werks.
img116_sm.jpg

David

I was at Mori's shop yesterday and he was all excited to hear that we are all coming for his grand opening on Saturday. Hopefully we can have a good turn out for this. Mori gave me a big stack of fliers for the grand opening and if anyone needs any let me know. I'm gonna pass these out maybe during C&C on Sat Morning. Also he was wondering if we all can be at his shop before 11:00 am, maybe 10:30 am so we can get some good parking spaces. The auto complex is not too big and has maybe about 30 to 50 spaces.
Here's a scan of the grand opening for Uehara Motor Werks.
img116_sm.jpg

David

We can all meet up @ 9:30 am @ C&C then leave @ 10:00am. I'm just wondering if Paul could wake up that early.:biggrin:

Mr. Ex-Presidente, there're calling you out!
Maybe it's time to finally debut your beautiful beast at Cars & Coffee.:biggrin:

Is there a relationship between this company and Uehera?

Thanks

Count me in. Always good to have another tuner/service shop option. Paul, is this the place David said you've had good experience with?

Regards,

Danny

Hey Danny,

The wife and I will be in Vegas this Friday night. See you at the grand openeing on Saturday morning.

Tony

The Long Beach Grand Prix planning proved to be too hectic for me so I plan on joining up with y'all tomorning. Ray( Red 05) is down there to take in the races. Maybe next year we can have a group go up together. Later....

Last edited:
Yo dudes, I may not make it in the morning. Had some cousins come into town and I'm just now going to bed, but I'll try...=)

Levi

It was great seeing everyone again.
Big thanks to Mori for the oil changes and great food.
DSC_1150_sm.jpg

Picked out a red ping pong ball from the box and got a year's supply of oil changes:rolleyes: just kidding... it was great seeing the 'ol nsx gang there-- except David got me nervous standing so close to my car:eek: I motion to have our next meeting at least five feet from CodeBlue:biggrin:

Congratulations once more to Nik & Sandra on their first 365 or so days together as a married couple!(Backed by a full warranty from Honda:biggrin:)

Picked out a red ping pong ball from the box and got a year's supply of oil changes:rolleyes: just kidding... it was great seeing the 'ol nsx gang there-- except David got me nervous standing so close to my car:eek: I motion to have our next meeting at least five feet from CodeBlue:biggrin:

Congratulations once more to Nik & Sandra on their first 365 or so days together as a married couple!(Backed by a full warranty from Honda:biggrin:)

That BLUE of yours is so gorgeous that I just had to get a closer look and admire the beauty of it.:biggrin: Sorry about the drool stains but next time I will refrain from getting too close. Hehehe!

Back