• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

UFC in a couple of hours.

BJ Penn should eek out the win over Diego Sanchez in the 3rd round, but if this goes longer...Diego's stamina and cardio is much better! Kongo should be able to outpunch Mir for a referee's stoppage. Kenny Florian may beat Clay Guida in the 3rd by submission. Jon Fitch should beat Mike Pierce! Those are my predictions...

BJ Penn should eek out the win over Diego Sanchez in the 3rd round, but if this goes longer...Diego's stamina and cardio is much better! Kongo should be able to outpunch Mir for a referee's stoppage. Kenny Florian may beat Clay Guida in the 3rd by submission. Jon Fitch should beat Mike Pierce! Those are my predictions...

The Sunday Report...

News flash: Frank Mir is BACK. Took out Kongo with a rope a dope overhand left and then choked him asleep. Very impressive performance from Mir.

Florian looked very impressive vs Guida- a well deserved win.

Fitch wins by decision

Diego got beat up and made to look like a scrappy chump (what is with all that "yes" BS?). By the end Sanchez's face looked like it had been tenderized with a rubber mallet, and BJ looked like some asshole had bled all over his shorts, but aside from that none the worse for wear. Sanchez failed to take BJ down even once, and BJ basically just pounded him round after round after round. Believe it folks- BJ Penn is THAT good.

Penn's better than he's ever been. Sanchez barely got a hand through, it was total domination. When I saw BJ in training I thought it was fake how good he was but he was as advertised. Mir looks like his old self again, I think he can beat Brock now. Did Guida let out a burp? :)

Especially since Brock is clinging to life with a bacterial infection. All Mir would need to do is take the brakes off his wheelchair and roll him down a flight of stairs. :tongue::biggrin:

LOL :biggrin:

Great PPV.

Isn't there a clause somewhere that Brock has to defend his title within a certain number of months? If he is unable will they hold the belt up vacant or give it by default to someone?

Back