• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

UFC on Saturday night

The BEST fight card of the year! No fight went the distance and the refs let the fighters "finish" off beaten opponents without any premature stoppage. Suprise knockouts, such as Wanderlei Silva being out for a few minutes! Great group of fights. :smile:

Even Herb Dean let a guy take more than two punches before calling it. :tongue:

Good fights all around. I was very impressed with Evans fight vs Griffin. I thought Evans was foolish for staying back in the first two rounds and letting Griffin use his reach, but he used all that saved up energy to own Griffin in round three. Very impressive win.

The BEST fight card of the year! No fight went the distance and the refs let the fighters "finish" off beaten opponents without any premature stoppage. Suprise knockouts, such as Wanderlei Silva being out for a few minutes! Great group of fights. :smile:

No doubt. That was the best UFC payperview I've seen.
The Rampage fight was my fav. I didn't think he was going to win, and them BAM! KO.

Was a great show. All respect to Forrest Griffin though, even in defeat he's still a class act. I lmao when he said "I don't remember ever feeling hurt. I remember waking up and thinking you're ok Forrest" - classic.

i think nog wanted to take it to the ground...he was looking fro that opening....it just never came. I also think he was surprised thatMir wanted to stand......Mir has good stand up, he just doesnt go there. I agree, nog looked like he might have had the flu....but even with that mir was 125% better...he look good.

i ALWAYS make my calls after watching the weigh-ins.....i was like 95% for the night :)

Back