• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Umbrella Auto Design VRH Pneumatic lift system now available for KWV3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys, I finally got this done:smile:

Umbrella Auto Design variable ride height system for KW V3/ NSX

System details:

ULTRA QUICK response due to pneumatic design(air power) Good for clearing unavoidable obstacles while driving.

Lift amount when activated is in excess of 70 mm (total lift amount is adjustable)

Kits include:
Bolt in mounting rack(no cutting or drilling)
Pre plumbed and wired electromagnatic valves
Prewired and fully labeled wiring harness
Fuse holders
50 ft DOT air line
Umbrella Auto Design VRH lift canisters
Replacement springs where applicable(any rate can be specified, no additional charge)

Shown with optional monoball upper mounts(additional charge)

Front only available, retail price $2000-LIMITED PROMOTIONAL PRICING AVAILABLE CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS

Front and Rear available retail price $3000-LIMITED PROMOTIONAL PRICING AVAILABLE CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS

Both systems are utilizing the current rear mounted power units for front only or front and rear function.

CUSTOM POWER UNIT MOUNTING RACKS AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL COST

kwv3vrh1.jpg

kwv3vrh2.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Another great product from Umbrella. Ravi, keep up the great work and dome great parts. Looking forward to getting this system on my car in the future for my Kw's. Frank

I'm sorry for being stupid, but what exactly are you selling for 2K and 3K? This does not include the actual dampers, does it?? This is a full kit minus the coilovers?

I'm sorry for being stupid, but what exactly are you selling for 2K and 3K? This does not include the actual dampers, does it?? This is a full kit minus the coilovers?

Please re read the op:

Kits include:
Bolt in mounting rack(no cutting or drilling)
Pre plumbed and wired electromagnatic valves
Prewired and fully labeled wiring harness
Fuse holders
50 ft DOT air line
Umbrella Auto Design VRH lift canisters
Replacement springs where applicable(any rate can be specified, no additional charge)

This is a lift assist system for KW coilovers, no it doesnt include the coilovers:smile:

Thanks

Ravi

Ravi do you NEED to change the springs to make this work? why are you offering different springs? can you please PM me with pricing on the front kit? I am wondering if this can fit my KW competition setup as well? I have the 3 way adjustable race dampers.

I just had this kit installed with the new stealth mount system. The lift kit is awsome, and the stealth mount makes it that much cooler.

Thanks again Ravi!

Man I want this setup! Hopefully soon

i'm installing this kit in to my friends car and when i drop the car the upper control arm hits the purple perch on the coilovers

You have the kit installed incorrectly. Please contact Umbrella Auto Design
who is the manufacturer of this kit for all technical support inquiries.

Installation instructions are supplied directly to the original purchasers
of the vrh system via email.

Please have the purchaser of this kit contact Umbrella Auto Design directly
as the installation is very detailed and instructions must be followed exactly.

Thanks

Ravi

Ravi you have PM from me.

Will this system work on Tien's Coilover?Very nice!

yes i can refer you to a local houston cat if you wanna get them installed also all he does is air, and hes a distributor for umbrella also, so hes knows what hes doing

yes i can refer you to a local houston cat if you wanna get them installed also all he does is air, and hes a distributor for umbrella also, so hes knows what hes doing

What is his shop name and where is it at?How much would it cost for the kit and install?

lo wrd mike is the man :biggrin:

Have a question.

How much PSI is needed to use the VRH system? I'm thinking of purchasing your kit but use my air tank system at home so I can lift my car to get in and out of my garage. I can take care of running lines, valves, etc but just need ot know if this is even possible with your kit.

Have a question.

How much PSI is needed to use the VRH system? I'm thinking of purchasing your kit but use my air tank system at home so I can lift my car to get in and out of my garage. I can take care of running lines, valves, etc but just need ot know if this is even possible with your kit.

The system is only available as a complete kit.

Thanks

Ravi

Will this work with Tein super street coilovers? I've inquired about this a couple times via your website contact form but no luck reaching you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back