• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unable to post

This user has not been able to post a message since we switched to vBulletin. I posted the test message above using his user name and password with no problem, so I know his account works. I will post additional info he e-mailed below.

It sounds to me like his system is not handling the cookie from this site properly, but I do not know how to fix it. If anyone can help him, please post here.

I last sent you a message on April 5th. Ever since the format change, I still cannot be recogonized (WA-NSX). I usually look at the site most every day). I purposely have been trying to post, and still no luck.

I went to the "test" that you did, and even tried to "edit". Still no luck ... will not recogonize me as WA-NSX.

Also, when you enter the site, it shows the last time I have visited was April 1st, 2003. Of course, I have visited at least a good 20 times since then. I was always recogonized before the April 1st change.

Anyway, I am still treated like an outsider since this format change. Sorry for the bother, but am still looking for help here.

Thanks . . .

Back