• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

under 30k for a 2003 ?

1) the shift knob didn't change until 04. that is an 02 shift knob.
2) that ad is either a scam or the car is salvage. Too good to be true.

No vin either.
I've noticed the ads on autotrader that dont post a VIN are usually the ones that sound to good to be true, ie fake!:wink:

I remember seeing the same car somewhere a while back, but it was listed for a whole more. Most likely a scam with using someone else's pictures.

Like the others already said, this has scam written all over it. Mileage not list, etc., etc. If not, expect a seriouis salvage title situation.

free lunch
money grow on trees.
pies fall from the sky.
"easy money".
30k 2003 NSX

:wink:

I don't understand why people keep posting up these ridiculous ads?????:confused:

It's obvious we know it's a fake just look at these simple test rules:

a) if it's such a good deal, the OP would have bought it already BEFORE advertising it here to give everyone else a chance to buy

b) if it's such a gem, someone else would have bought it already

c) Not sold yet, most likely a salvage title, scam

d) Owner lives in Nigeria and asks you to send him a deposit :rolleyes:

C'mon why do these threads keep appearing here???? :confused::rolleyes:

Why the F)@% does autotrader even let people post an ad without the VIN?
These scams are so rampant on there I didn't even bother looking at their site when looking for my car. They don't seem to care at all since they get paid by the scammers.

just read baby, read...

Nota Bena: at the top of the "New & Prospective Owners / Car History / Comparisons" sub-forum is:

Sticky: >>> Tips for this forum -- please read before posting <<<

NSX Prime said:
3. "Is this NSX listed for half market price too good to be true?" Come on. You already know the answer. Yes, it's a scam. There are dozens of them out there at any given time. Move on.

Last edited:
Back