• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Cleanest/Nicest NSX!

Unofficial cleanest/nicest NSX's. Well im curious to know who has the cleanest NSX's, and what fellow prime members opinions are. Lets see the few that would make it to your cleanest nsx list.

Last edited:
nsxslammed said:
Im sure there was a previous post about this, but i can seem to find it... Well im curious to know who has the cleanest nsx, and what fellow prime members opinions are. Please provide pics as well.

nsxgt_09.jpg

Nico has my vote!!

Ok, Continental champion & International Champion...

Unofficial Cleanest/Nicest NSX!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :eek: (ok, now I feel better!)

mickeylex said:
I think the post of Nico's car pretty much closes this thread. :biggrin:

Au'contrair Monsieur!?! :tongue: There is a Sebring silver 6spd NSX coupe in Greater Houston, Texas which is flawlessly mod'ed, immaculately detailed, and maniacally maintained! Not only that, it's also 'unofficially' the strongest NA 3.0 w/ I/H/E (well, amongst our coterie of enthusiasts-slash-tunerz... :biggrin: ).

Paul

BTW: I've never seen Nico's NSX. So I can't take-away anything from his ride. From past/present pics' & observer's insights, it's easily one of the most well-put together aftermarket-styled NSX'es around in the world, IMHO! :cool:

Re: Ok, Continental champion & International Champion...

Osiris_x11 said:
Au'contrair Monsieur!?! :tongue: There is a Sebring silver 6spd NSX coupe in Greater Houston, Texas which is flawlessly mod'ed, immaculately detailed, and maniacally maintained! Not only that, it's also 'unofficially' the strongest NA 3.0 w/ I/H/E (well, amongst our coterie of enthusiasts-slash-tunerz... :biggrin: ).

Paul

Ah, yes. I've seen pictures of Paul's NSX here on Prime. If I recall correctly, he has Fikse FM/10 wheels on his NSX (he chose Fikse, so I already know that he has good taste :biggrin: - hopefully I'm thinking about the same Paul. That NSX is very clean.

Found this picture in his gallery. Can't see the NSX too well, but the baby sure is cute. :smile:

4884Caleb_003-med.jpg

very sick, what size rims and how much of a drop and what suspension if you dont mind me asking.

No doubt Nico probably has the Cleanest/Nicest NSX (In fact, I ordered posters of Nico's NSX), but I also happen to be a big fan of these two NSX's. I like the fact that there were two different paths taken, with basically the same result. I also commend Nico, Armando and Anil for their dedication and hard earned dollar$ they put into their respective NSX's. All three came out excellent...

MiamieNeSeX
6159bw_seats-med.jpg

serialNSXer
5608Type-R_project_-_5.jpg

In my opinion its difficult to just pick one from this community, as there are others who deserve the top spot as well.

Maybe some day in the far (or is that near) future and when my silver NSX is done, I will be able to fund an NSX R conversion. A lofty goal... but you never know...

Mike

MikeC_587 said:
No doubt Nico probably has the Cleanest/Nicest NSX (In fact, I ordered posters of Nico's NSX), but I also happen to be a big fan of these two NSX's. I like the fact that there were two different paths taken, with basically the same result. I also commend Nico, Armando and Anil for their dedication and hard earned dollar$ they put into their respective NSX's. All three came out excellent...

MiamieNeSeX
6159bw_seats-med.jpg

serialNSXer
5608Type-R_project_-_5.jpg

In my opinion its difficult to just pick one from this community, as there are others who deserve the top spot as well.

Maybe some day in the far (or is that near) future and when my silver NSX is done, I will be able to fund an NSX R conversion. A lofty goal... but you never know...

Mike

both are very nice cars.
serialNSXer def. one of the top 3's on my list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can i be one of the cleanest?What do you guys think huh?

Ty

That looks awesome Ty. I need to see that thing in person.

Paul's car is so immaculate only because he suffers from some type of cleaning compulsive disorder reared from his childhood when his mom started to do spring cleaning..so that's not fair:biggrin:

If it's too clean then you ain't driving it enough!!!!!:tongue:

MikeC_587 said:

Mike

Mike,
You are right. We have lots of really nice NSXs on here. I'll submit Ryan's Type R conversion with CTSC for consideration. Heck, it only has 1,300 miles (and for sale in the Prime marketplace...hint, hint).

2.jpg

Nalesh,

I saw the post, but I'm about $99K short. Since the owners declined your offfer on the $15M house, I figure you could give me the $99K and I'll let you drive the NSX on Tuesday's and Thursday's between the hours 3:45am and 4:00am.

Talk it over with Lisa and let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

mickeylex said:
Mike,
You are right. We have lots of really nice NSXs on here. I'll submit Ryan's Type R conversion with CTSC for consideration. Heck, it only has 1,300 miles (and for sale in the Prime marketplace...hint, hint).

2.jpg

You don't see this car on Prime all that often, but I love this one. (And if you've ever seen it up close, it's always in great shape, especially for a car that's been tracked.)

IMG_5484.JPG

IMG_5482.JPG

Back