• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Dirty NSX thread

I'll wait until my NSX become very dirty and then I post some photos of it.

NSX are meant to be driven in almost any weather. Post a pic of your well driven NSX unwashed. :smile:

Here comes the King...

Bawaaahahahahaaa, muahahahahaha... :grin:

Don't even bother you people! No one stands a chance before Osiris_x11's NSX... :cool:

(stay tuned!)

Previous dialogue:

Dr. P.G.: I didn't know they made NSX's in brown! :eek:

Osiris_x11: Huh? I'm not sure what you mean... :confused:

Dr. P.G.: I was behind you on hwy1 last Wednesday, saw your NSX. :cool:

Osiris_x11: Ohhh, gotcha! Well, it's actually black. Not brown... :redface:

Osiris_x11: Well anyways, how's your M3 doing! :p

Austin people are dirty

Osiris_x11 said:
No one stands a chance before Osiris_x11's NSX.
Don’t be so sure, buddy! Here are a few to start with. Mmm...

Attachments

• NSX-with-bugs-0035.jpg
    NSX-with-bugs-0035.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,789
  • NSX-with-bugs-0036.jpg
    NSX-with-bugs-0036.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,762
Very nice. Lots of bugs splatters. From the way the dirts go looks like the car has been driven fast. At 40MPH bugs will splatter on your bumper that's why I drive 35MPH at night. :biggrin:

You can't touch this... 650HP NSX rolling sandpaper.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5461&sort=1&cat=500&page=5

5758nsx9.jpg

My encounter with unexpected road construction. Had to drive thru wet red clay. It was much worse than it looks.

Attachments

• nsxdirty.jpg
    nsxdirty.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,641
find the one thats has been sitting in the parking garage that the owner left there for along time not sure what state it was

I can't begin to tell you the pain I am feeling looking at thes pictures :frown:

Dirty pictures?

Anyone have more dirty picture? I have so many, that it’s embarrassing. But not enough to deter me from posting. :)

Attachments

• 114_1459.jpg
    114_1459.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,214
Hi

This is the only I found at the moment. Mine is the silver one and the black one is Jon-Are(Midnightsun-express)

Enjoy :)

Regards

Attachments

• IMG_2223-800.JPG
    IMG_2223-800.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,291
I have had my cars be pretty darn dirty before....finding pictures of them is the hard part.

Getting dirty on the way to NSXPO

80% of the Albuquerque -> NSXPO caravan looked something like this... :eek: But all of us (and our NSXs) made it to Phoenix just fine.

3739IMG_3734_Medium_.JPG

Here's mine... if you look real close, I have a speck of dirt on the bumper I must have missed... :biggrin:

NSX_one.JPG

emdoller said:
Here's mine... if you look real close, I have a speck of dirt on the bumper I must have missed... :biggrin:

Hi

Don't come here messing up the thread with that spotless NSX of yours :wink: :biggrin:

Regards

Re: Getting dirty on the way to NSXPO

Ojas said:
80% of the Albuquerque -> NSXPO caravan looked something like this... :eek: But all of us (and our NSXs) made it to Phoenix just fine.

3739IMG_3734_Medium_.JPG

YIKES!!! Sudden ice/snow storm make you fly off the road?? :eek: :eek:

Hi

Take a look here and it may make you cry :frown:

Regards

Back