• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Dirty NSX thread

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Those are some very impressive dirt test pics. Looks like a whole bunch of daily driving going on in some non favorable conditions. Straight to the hose on days like that.............. eh guys?

We agree that they are meant to be driven. How about where it realy shines, on the track in the rain :eek: :wink:

After a day at Infineon Raceway, November 2003 :biggrin:

Last edited:
What do you need these for if the car gets dirty anyway. :D

Last edited:
here is mine.. in a body shop waiting in line to get painted.. It never got as dirty as this after..

Attachments

• dirtynsx.jpg
    dirtynsx.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 507
This is the most I could get my car dirty thanks to Eagle F1 tires.

5772Dirty_03-med.jpg

5772Dirty_02-med.jpg

5772Dirty_01-med.JPG

Damn!!!..Didn't anyone ever tell that guy "NEVER WRITE IN THE DUST ON YOUR CAR!!".....Esp a black car!!...it prolly still says that on that car to this day!!....Oh man I gotta go down to the garage and do some buffing..:smile:

ever see mischief V? fast food fight.... poor cars. they had a couple nsxs in there too.... dumpin milkshakes and crap on em....

I have concluded that it is the most sensible thing to keep your NSX dirty :rolleyes::wink:

When the NSX is clean and polished, I always look at the weather before desciding to take it out of the garage. If it looks there is a chance of rain (which is quite often in our climate), I will not take it out because I don't want it to get dirty.
I will either not go at all or take one of my other cars for the drive.

I recently found out that as my NSX is dirty for some time now, I have used it much more! I now don't care about the weather when taking it out, it is already dirty anyway so doesn't matter when it gets even more dirty:tongue: :cool: :biggrin:

So my advice to you all: get it dirty and you will probably drive it a lot more!!!:rolleyes: :wink: :biggrin:

Im sorry but you guys should not be driving an nsx if its going to be Neglected like that. I have seen dirty nsx but those are the ones just sitting in the garage for a few years not a Daily driver and is dirty as hell.If you cant afford a car wash maybe you shouldn't be driving an nsx.Get a civic and keep it clean.

Already taken off many months ago. I was in the mood for Superman when the movie out and the car is already blue like his suit. Maybe July I may put Fantastic Four on the side of the car. What do you think?:biggrin:
Please take the Superman sticker off. Thank you.

Im sorry but you guys should not be driving an nsx if its going to be Neglected like that. I have seen dirty nsx but those are the ones just sitting in the garage for a few years not a Daily driver and is dirty as hell.If you cant afford a car wash maybe you shouldn't be driving an nsx.Get a civic and keep it clean.
If my NSX is dirty, it's not because I can't afford to wash it. I drive my car every day. If it's forcast to rain tomorrow, I'm not going to wash it today. I have no desire for a Civic, but thanks for the suggestion.

IMO if your NSX never gets dirty then you aren't driving it enough. :)

I'd rather look at pics of somone having a colonoscopy than these, yikes. I won't even drive my 330 in some of the conditions these cars have been in...but I'm sure they're all squeeky clean now. Actually the wrecked NSX pic's are more difficult to look at, those cars had their lives ended tragically.

Leasing a Civic has it's advantages...I have NEVER washed it and I'm going on 19 months. Silver is a great color. :biggrin:

If my NSX is dirty, it's not because I can't afford to wash it. I drive my car every day. If it's forcast to rain tomorrow, I'm not going to wash it today. I have no desire for a Civic, but thanks for the suggestion.

IMO if your NSX never gets dirty then you aren't driving it enough. :)

Bingo, the life of a DD NSX. Mine's dirty sometimes, but I wash it every saturday if the forecast looks decent.

Gonna bring it out in a couple weeks, most of the snow is gone and I'm itching to drive her.

Back