• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

1070449196_XZYbM-XL.jpg

I have a F.red 03 NSX. Haven't had it long and the only nod is that it's been lowered. Love the ride...but needs a nice set of wheels. Digging the wheels on your most recent post on this thread SupraTT...um is that yours?

I have a F.red 03 NSX. Haven't had it long and the only nod is that it's been lowered. Love the ride...but needs a nice set of wheels. Digging the wheels on your most recent post on this thread SupraTT...um is that yours?

Ya, mine pal - Thanks. I dream of these though. Just imagine, this could be you! (courtesy of SOS)
RS-wheel-on-Red.jpg

Last edited:
Made a small change to my bronze works wheels, makes them look a lot better imo :rolleyes::biggrin:
(pics quickly shot, so not too good :redface:)

ao6bmv.jpg

nborir.jpg

10diq9z.jpg

2qn2ln4.jpg

That's my car, but SOS decided to chop it red. They are RS' in 17/18. Wheels like this without a lip look larger then they appear.

ahhhh.....that would explain the Imola Orange interior on a red car. Dam! Can't trust anything you see on the internet. :tongue:

Back