• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

Last edited:
So clean.... I love your wheels.

I showed the pics above to my gf and she she thats her favorite red NSX shes seen so far.

Ever consider getting clear or smoked side markers?

So I took my lip to be repainted, car looks so weird without it

DSC_2864.jpg

DSC_2863.jpg

And back to lip

620667_417617824954219_793148684_o.jpg

DSC_2683.jpg

DSC_2724.jpg

DSC_2665.jpg

But, sadly, this is the end of my 02+ Wheels ERA, as I am getting some "certain" wheels that have taken me YEARS to find, and they are on their way! :) ..

Can't wait!

Oscar

But, sadly, this is the end of my 02+ Wheels ERA, as I am getting some "certain" wheels that have taken me YEARS to find, and they are on their way! :) ..

Can't wait!

Oscar

I was just going to comment that your 02+ wheels appear to be needing a freshen up :cool:

Details or it didn't happen :biggrin:

Oscar,
How is the fitting of the WW front lip ? I think to buy one.
Thanks!

Is perfect, I love it since day one, in fact, I had @ home before I bought the car!

I was just going to comment that your 02+ wheels appear to be needing a freshen up :cool:

Details or it didn't happen :biggrin:

they arrive the 27th! :D .. they are silver, but I might do GM of course!

Oscar im really curious. why do you get sideskirts?

You mean why I don't? ... well, because I HATE, fat cars, I think the beauty of the NSX is the thin skinny body, I love the 02+ but the price is for me not enough the $$ for something that makes almost no difference (unless a good deal comes across) ... but, I do like the inserts 3.5 has on his NSX, those look clean ..

You mean why I don't? ... well, because I HATE, fat cars, I think the beauty of the NSX is the thin skinny body, I love the 02+ but the price is for me not enough the $$ for something that makes almost no difference (unless a good deal comes across) ... but, I do like the inserts 3.5 has on his NSX, those look clean ..

lol i meant why dont you. it was a typo. oh ok just wondering. everytime i see you car i wondered about that. figured id ask finally.

lol i meant why dont you. it was a typo. oh ok just wondering. everytime i see you car i wondered about that. figured id ask finally.

:biggrin: Gotcha! ...

I'm like Oscar, no side skirts because that dip into the body where the side skirts would go looks so sexy

Oscar do we get a teaser of the new wheels?

Added Advan RS this past weekend. Pleased with the outcome. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350954118.662054.jpg

So I took my lip to be repainted, car looks so weird without it
Oscar

Oscar, what was the cost to get your lip repainted, I need to get mine done so trying to ball park the cost so I know what's reasonable and what is not.

btw, saw you last weekend driving on A1A on Ft Lauderdale beach. Car looked good!

Carl

Back