• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

NSX RED love <3

33.jpg

Dude, your NSX is an absolute beast! Love it!

x2 looks awesome Oscar!! You should sand the back edge of the Difflow to raw aluminum, it looks aggressive and will also take care of all the bare aluminum rub marks you have from going in and out of parking lots in MIA!

x2 looks awesome Oscar!! You should sand the back edge of the Difflow to raw aluminum, it looks aggressive and will also take care of all the bare aluminum rub marks you have from going in and out of parking lots in MIA!

Yeah, I saw that on your car and made me think .. hummmm tempting!!! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Sir!!

Saturday morning in downtown Las Vegas - Arts district:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

image.jpg

After a wash one Saturday afternoon. I added the type R spoiler.

Taken today.

Great look. I had a red / black '92 and now I'm shopping for wheels for my '97 red / tan Targa. What are your wheel specs?

^Super nice!

Thank you :smile:

Great look. I had a red / black '92 and now I'm shopping for wheels for my '97 red / tan Targa. What are your wheel specs?

Thanks. Honestly, I don't know the spec of the wheels. They are 17/18 and seems to have very conservative offset. I recently bought a set of 02+ OEM wheels so these might go up for sale soon:biggrin:

Back