• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Formula Red thread....

Don't hesitate to put Volk rim decals ah ah ah
a8ygypum.jpg

photo 4.jpg Poor cell phn pic.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

photo 2.jpg

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,190
Last edited:
Yes JoseJA1979. I love them lots. lol

Last edited:
View attachment 112758 Poor cell phn pic.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 112760

Gorgeous looking NSX and very similar look as my car. Is that a Wings West front lip in black? I'm thinking of picking up the same and would like to see it person. Also located in GTA and would buy Timmies if you're up for a meetup or Ertefa event..

Thanks for the comps brother.Yes, it's a Wing's West lip in black. I am definitely down for a Timmies meet, or Ertefa. You can msg me or call Thanks.

Gorgeous looking NSX and very similar look as my car. Is that a Wings West front lip in black? I'm thinking of picking up the same and would like to see it person. Also located in GTA and would buy Timmies if you're up for a meetup or Ertefa event..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks brother. Specs are 18x9 +32 offset 19x10.5 +0 offset It is very aggressive, but with some dialing and fender pulling it worked out well.
Looking good Ravi! what are the specs again?

Last edited:
Thanks, got the number and will text you but feel free to pull your phone number off the post for security (auto callers).

Ok np will do.. Thanks
Thanks, got the number and will text you but feel free to pull your phone number off the post for security (auto callers).

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot. We should do a meet soon. Your more than welcome to check it out. Thanks again.
Looking sharp! Being in the GTA Love to check it out in person too brother.

Last edited:
My red nsx- greetings from Germany

Specs so far: Procar Carbon Airbox, Taitec Header, Procar 100 cell cats, Taitec GTLW, Procar NSX-R wing, Momo steering wheel, Carbon dashboard, D2 adjustable coilovers. Next 2-3 weeks Shine GT carbon front lip will arrive and will be installed.
Plans for 2014: +02 rear vallance with procar diffuser, mugen ECU, more carbon interior parts

Finished installing the new carpet.....

IMG_20140519_143534_zps2740d386.jpg

Current look....

IMG_20140519_143056_edit_zpsd2bfc551.jpg

Please complete the project by dyeing all the beige pieces black..................:cool:

Back