• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

Still looking good after I bought it 9 yrs ago. Don’t drive it much these days or ever, roughly 10k miles in 9 years but don’t have the heart to sell it. What would I replace it with? Starting to like the GTR R35 lately as used models are getting “affordable “ but I know I will regret swapping the NSX for the GTR. If anything, the GTR will be an addition and not a replacement.
2766b3864e24f737d24b00177588e9af.jpg
a5121ed49c6bd97b607e6fd13a12ae00.jpg

Last edited:
Hello [MENTION=16223]Ric[/MENTION] great photos and bet it looks fantastic when the flowers on those trees are at full bloom.

Nice!

Btw, would you ever consider lowering that 4X4 Zanardi?:tongue:

Or would that be sacrilegious :biggrin:

LOL! Nope. The Zanardi will stay entirely stock. It is literally the only car I have ever owned where I did not even tint the windows, because I wanted to preserve the original Acura alarm stickers that are on them. True story.

LOL! Nope. The Zanardi will stay entirely stock. It is literally the only car I have ever owned where I did not even tint the windows, because I wanted to preserve the original Acura alarm stickers that are on them. True story.

Good idea!!!

Man I kick myself for not hopping on one of those back in like 07-08 when you could get one for a steal:frown:

Just happened to read this today. Beautiful Billy!

Wish you would acquire a set of Mita's 02 wheels in white as a street setup to complete the NSX-R look!
They won't clear my brakes. I'm pretty happy with my Advans; but i'm probably going to swap them out for a custom wheel that's MUCH wider in the rear.

Last edited:
Back