• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Midnight Pearl Thread

1995 #420-
106,000 miles
Comptech:
Stainless steel headers & exhaust-
Cold air box-
Power grip clutch-
Short gears & rear pinion-
HRE-547 wheels 17"s & 18"s.
Very nice Diamond audio amp and speakers including 10" sub where passengers air bag was..
I bought the car from the second owner over the phone, he bought it 12 years ago from an airline pilot who did all the mods.. I was very lucky the car has been very well maintained and documented..
I jumped on it as soon as I saw the Autotrader ad and he agreed to knock a $1000 off for my airplane ticket and time. Got it for $44,000. He told me his phone hadn't stopped ringing after I agreed to buy it..

Very nice car and love the HRE's. I have one with similar mileage that I may let go this Spring.

Honda made NSX for the Japanese market in Midnight Pearl - I have seen a Type S and an S Zero in midnight pearl, with the roof in body color. If I remember correctly they were 1998 & 2000 models. I have also seen an 02+ in midnight pearl - it was an automatic.
Most of the U.K. cars in this color were NA1 models with targa roofs, there are a couple of NA2 coupes with the C32B engine around.
Just stumbled over this topic.

I try to add some more pictures to all those, who wonder what is great about PB73P :)

1709047599717.png

1709047630773.png
1709047677907.png

Last edited:
Back