• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Unofficial" NSXs at NSX Fiesta 2010 Picture Thread

It's been almost five days since I've been back from the incredible NSX 20th Anniversary Event in Japan, and I'm now just starting to get around to editing pictures. The first batch I'm posting here, creating this thread to showcase many of the fantastic NSXs we saw halfway around the world. After all, wasn't this trip REALLY about NSXs? :biggrin:

IMG_6730.JPG

IMG_6717.JPG

IMG_6693.JPG

IMG_6687.JPG

IMG_6688.JPG

IMG_6778.JPG

IMG_6878.JPG

IMG_6912.JPG

IMG_6914.JPG

IMG_6913.JPG

I like them....at least your camera takes pics of modified nsx..I thing Bob had a mod filter in place:wink: I was thinking when looking at the "official" pics..."where are all those wild modified cars we see from teams like top end ect"?

Last edited:
Silverstone Type S at the very top of the thread does it for me! The perfect NSX for everyday use, yet tight enough for the odd track day and those special cross euro trips :smile:

Great selection of pics, Thanx for posting.

Great pics Fury!

Its awesome seeing the black roof cars. The best one out of all of the NSX's was the Silverstone with Black roof. I always wondered why no one did this to theirs in North America.

Modified NSXs galore!!! Especially love seeing all the white cars, Type-s, Type-r, and club racers all in one place.

Love the pics, good to see the modded NSX's out there. I go to Japan about once a year and I agree that I see more modded NSX's than bone stock ones. In the other thread there was a comment about how great the Japanese owners are in not modding their cars which made me chuckle.

After all, wasn't this trip REALLY about NSXs? :biggrin:

Yes it was; to some extent. But it also was much much more than that. It was about a great car and the NSX Club of Japan and several other countries clubs, the wonderful Japanese people and brilliant engineers, the beautiful country of Japan and the Honda Corporation that made it happen 20 years ago.

That is why, my friend, there are posted pics of the "Experience" of this event in some particular order so that all Primers can enjoy and so that those who attended ................ will never forget! :rolleyes:

Oh and BTW...........those are awesome photos. Nice Job! :smile:

Last edited:
I gotta agree, sick pics. I'd weird when I see the Type S cars over there in any color other than red :biggrin: Im a huge fan of the 02+ NSX's with a black roof. Its is odd that no one does that, other than Anil. Im sure it was a sick time, very jealous. :redface:

I find the comments about modded NSXs very funny. I was at the Las Vegas NSXpo and there were literally only a hand full of cars that were stock out of the 150+ cars that I saw there.

One question, what is the name of the orange/copper colour? Was that colour ever available in North American cars or was it a Europe/Japan colour? That one is my favorite.

IMG_7954.JPG

The color is called Imola Orange Pearl and was offered in very limited quantities in North America! :smile:

Great photos!

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing all of these pics with us, they look fantastic! It must have been a heart stopping amount of fun...one year...one year...it'll happen for me

Back