• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Rare JDM NSX Parts Thread

What? You didn't get the cologne with it? C'mon, Dan, I expect more from you and your connections. ;)

You got me on that one Shawn...:biggrin:
I am not too sure about a 20 years old cologne, the smell might mess up my "lady scent"!
At least I got the NSX sun glasses to look cool in...:biggrin:

sunglasses.JPG

sunglasses2.JPG

sunglasses3.JPG

sunglasses1.JPG

sunglasses4.JPG

^ I know those are official Honda NSX sunglasses and all but they may just be the ugliest glasses I've ever seen. Make a person look like they grew a set of metal Groucho Marx eyebrows or are submitting to an prostate exam---

Last edited:
^ I know those are official Honda NSX sunglasses and all but they may just be the ugliest glasses I've ever seen. Make a person look like they grew a set of metal Groucho Marx eyebrows or are submitting to an prostate exam---

+1 very gross

cmon now:tongue: how godlike would you be showing up to xpo sporting those glasses and "the watch":wink:

I want that damn radio controlled NSX I would pay good money for that

I want my son to have it as his 2nd B-day gift. where can i get one or can I buy yours?

I want that damn radio controlled NSX I would pay good money for that

I want my son to have it as his 2nd B-day gift. where can i get one or can I buy yours?

I had one like 20 years ago.

Apparently, my mom threw it away when I left home for my studies in England. Sigh :redface:

Another rare JDM piece in my possession!
Sterling silver NSX key holder...:)
Still a blank...;)

key2.jpg

key.jpg

key1.jpg

Anybody know where I can get this key?

where would one buy that Key? please post a link. I think that thing looks like that Disney movie where the alien spaceship kidnaps the boy and send him to the future and nasa tries to steal the ship

i forget but hell were would i buy that key..

Flight of the Navigator!!! Classic....! :biggrin:

Back