• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Wallpaper Thread

In July, Randy Chua (FuryNSX) made a wallpaper and posted it here for everyone to share. Since then, everybody has been asking for the next month (to no avail). I have just been updating the calendar that randy posted, so I thought I would share...

Hope Randy doesn't mind (if so I will remove it immediately). I am going to try and start working on a new one every month, but in order to do so I will need high res pics of NSX's (with clean backgrounds). Feel free to use the hack job I did on Randy's, but if you'd like a calendar on a certain pic, post it up here in High Res form and if not me, maybe somebody will make a monthly calendar...

October

Last edited:
Looking for a High Res Imola pic (preferably with an Fall BG) for a Nov Calendar... :smile:

Looking for a pic of a Red NA1 with a snow laden background for a Dec Calendar. Since AN 02+ was used for the previous one, I would prefer a pre 02, but really any year red with a snow BG will work... :smile:

No snow, but how about a big Christmas tree?

nsx-tree.jpg

Sam, you're alive! I thought you fell off the face of the Earth!

ShiftyBob, great idea! I love these wallpapers and calendars...

It would make a good Calendar if it had a clearer BG (Like mountains or something). It's a beautiful car with a beautiful tree... but a stripmall parking lot doesn't make much much of a Desktop BG. :biggrin: Maybe I can try and PC the Car and tree into a snowy BG. Do you have a Higher res version?

Would you like to use this one?
I can't get to the hi rez version until tomorrow night ...
attachment.php

Hi

This is a real december picture. I took it on christmas eve in 2003. It is kind of "busy" so it may not be suitable for a BG.

attachment.php

I have the picture in better quality on the harddrive somewhere.

Regards

Hi

This is a real december picture. I took it on christmas eve in 2003. It is kind of "busy" so it may not be suitable for a BG.

attachment.php

I have the picture in better quality on the harddrive somewhere.

Regards

Dashing through the snow
In a 270 horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go....

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride......

BUMP

just in case anyone has something nice to add to this. i'd love to save a few nice wall papers

My contribution..

100_0291.JPG

Back