• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Up Side Down

Ever wonder what the bottom of an NSX looks like?

Attachments

• nsx_120902_004.jpg
    nsx_120902_004.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 829
  • nsx_120902_001.jpg
    nsx_120902_001.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 770
  • nsx_120902_003.jpg
    nsx_120902_003.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 724
Holy $h!T

Thats the most horrible post I have ever seen:frown: :mad: :frown:...

Whats the story on that poor NSX soul? May the owner burn in hell, ok just kidding, hope he or she is alright, but that poor poor NSX.

Im curious how this happened....looks relatively flat...cant see much impact damage except from rear...maybe hopped a curb and flipped? :confused:

Why did I go to that website tonight? Now i am going to have nightmares:eek: :eek: That was very painful to see.

At least it proves that the NSX body is tough.

Is that overspray on the bottom? Looks like a terrible paint job..but at least it will get a new one.

thats not overspary...thats how they all look... the paint on these cars IS NOT as great as everyone seems to feel that it is..

01blacks4 said:
thats not overspary...thats how they all look...
Not mine.
P4013116c.jpg

^ Mine is solid white (body color), with some undercoating over it back by the gas tank.

they usually match the color of the car itself (red/red, blk/blk, silver/white..etc..)

MJK said:
^ Mine is solid white (body color), with some undercoating over it back by the gas tank.

Mine too...I know because I wash the entire underside as well. :redface:

Did anyone else notice how the rear hatch glass is totally in tact?? It did not shatter even after a rollover. Pretty darn impressive if you ask me. :eek:

01blacks4 said:
thats not overspary...thats how they all look... the paint on these cars IS NOT as great as everyone seems to feel that it is..

What does how the paint on the underside looks like have anything to do with the paint quality?

Meeyatch1 said:
Did anyone else notice how the rear hatch glass is totally in tact?? It did not shatter even after a rollover. Pretty darn impressive if you ask me. :eek:

I think the hatch is broken and is an optical illusion. Look closely at the second photo. This car was likely rolled somewhere else and was picked up and towed on it's roof by the wrecker to where it is sitting in this photo.

This happened on Kearny Villa Road, by the 52 and 163 freeways in San Diego, California. The car hit a guard rail, the driver overcorrected and hit the center median. Then slid into a chainlink fence and flipped over. No injury!

Back