• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Updated Auto Shift

interior 006.JPGinterior 003.JPGinterior 005.JPG

After months of searching I have found a fitted an alternative Gear Knob on my 1991 auto and also updated the steering wheel, head unit and almost completed the colour stitching.

Shift knob looks a little too futuristic to me, but still nice. Console looks nice. Love the way the steering wheel looks :wink-new:.

Shift knob looks a little too futuristic to me, but still nice. Console looks nice. Love the way the steering wheel looks :wink-new:.

thanks Caroline, i agree and I am looking at toning down the chrome just undecided on how at the moment. I think plasty dip will peel off and not sure about the carbon dipping process as its not obvious how to take it apart so maybe masking up and paint when the weather is warmer over here.

Yeah, and nice wheels too? Scott, I currently do not have those parts you inquired about. Will let you know if I do come across any.

Thanks Charlee, glad you like your old wheels new home. The wheel refurb company have an open day this Saturday and have asked me to take the car along and show their handywork. With only a few hundred NSX's in the UK and one I know of within my county I am sure it will get alot of attention.

www.acuralegend.org

It was few years back i believe one of the Hungarian members did a conversion.
A leather shiftboot + a modified shifter (i believe momo) you would shift by depressing the knob down that would release the lock allowing you to go in to reverse or park.

There two styles of shifter on a 91-95 legend one is a pistol style setup on sedans. Coupes have the "dildo" with a pres-down button.
The classic Legends have ether the pistol style or a side button (like on the normal Honda AT's)

Only give away the car was a automatic where the two pedals and the cluster.

I recall there being a similar style setup OE in ether KB Legends or a TL of some sorts

Back