• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

used exedy six puck clutch for 91-94

IMG00255-20100124-2206.jpg

IMG00256-20100124-2207.jpg

IMG00252-20100124-2205.jpg

IMG00251-20100124-2205.jpg

this is from my 94. i pulled it and replaced it with a stock unit. it wasnt too agressive but wasnt going to be used to its full potential either. the disk is worn out so you will need to purchase a new one. i paid over 1200 for this setup originally. the lightened flywheel made a big difference from revs. the used disk is included for reference. what you see is what you get. im looking to get 500 for it and i'll include shipping and paypal fees. OR very open to trades for nsx parts. 02 rear valance...nsxr wing...seats...let me know what you have to trade. all will be considered. selling as is ofcourse.
thanks for looking :)

bill

I would rather trade than sell this. Please let me know what you have I'm pretty open.. Even if you feel your part is worth more...if its something of interest I'd be down for a cash difference :)

Still for sale or trade. This is a hell of an offer on this clutch. 500 cash or trade for parts.
I'm open for parts for the nsx.I have an lsvtec turbo I'm putting together and looking for turbo
Kit parts...open for trades for that kind of stuff...let me know what you've got..I'd like to get rid
Of this clutch :)

Thanks

Bill

Still open for trades and please do keep in mind I pad over 1200 for this setup new. I would rather
Trade for somethin and am in the market for an exhaust. Let's see what we can work out!

Still for sale guys. I've unfortunately sold my car to my best friend. So I have a few random pieces here and there. 550 shipped. I don't get to frequent this forum as much as I used to, so if you're interested please email call/text me

Bill
[email protected]
707-616-3791

Back