• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

User name change request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name Change

Lud:
I have enjoyed the site for some time. Thank you.
Could you please change my Handle to "Augsburg"

Thank you

Re: Name Change

Hi Carl,

I'm glad to hear you have been enjoying the site! I have changed your user name from Carl Maiershofer to Augsburg.

Just a suggestion, but thought this might be helpful.

On my site, I use a hack that allows users to change their own username. You can set limits on frequency and usergroup permissions; it also shows the username history when you mouseover the current username.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101326

There is also a hack that I guess queues name change requests. I haven't used it, so I don't know too much about it. It appears as though the request is made through the user's CP, and the requests are listed in the admin cp. This also shows the username history and has other configurable features.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149377

Just thought that these mods may be worth looking into.

Thanks for the suggestion. On a big site I would probably install them, but on here the requests are infrequent enough that I just process them when I'm in the admin control panel for something else and have a couple spare minutes. I try to keep the amount of third party add-ons installed in vbulletin to a minimum.

If possible, Could I get my username changed to "///MU" please? Thanks.

Active member, need to change name as i have become a vendor on the forum. Please change from miachfnsx to Danny@5star.

Thank you.

Danny.

Screen Name Change

Is there a way to request a screen name change? Just wondering or do i have to stick with this one? Thanks for the info.

Re: Screen Name Change

It has been done before with great success. Are you changing it to "Croissanwich" ?

May I suggest "BigMac" or "Cheeseburger".

LMFAO nope i wanna change all of my Fourm names to the same thing, so i dont have to remember different ones

Glad you have a sense of humor. Just having fun while watching Alabama and Florida.:eek::eek:

Try sending Lud a PM.

Doug

If I were you I would just be patient. It's his site and he has all of the control buttons. I don't know who else could change it for you.

In terms of the game...it's a rout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back