• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Utah cruise nights

There is a JC Hackett cruise night this Thursday (7-13-06) at the Magna Arctic Circle (8339 W 3500 South) from 6-9pm. Since there are several owners from the Layton area and several from the Salt Lake area, this is probably the most centrally located cruise night during the month. Maybe we can make this a monthly meeting place (I believe this particular cruise is always on the second Thursday of the month). Please indicate if you can attend. If anyone else has a suggestion on a monthly meeting place/time please also indicate.

FuryNSX said:
Anyone else? :confused:

What other types of cars show up? Hot rods? Muscle cars? Any imports?

I was hoping that some others would respond as well. Oh well, I’m still planning on being there.

Typically hot rods and muscle cars are what you find at these events. I used to have a hot rod (the car in my avatar) I used to bring, but now that I have an NSX I still find it fun to show up in. Depending on the location you will find a few imports that show, but typically not many.

Are you still planning on being there?

I'm gonna try to be there by about 7:00PM. I doubt I'll need to ask what color your car is to find you. I'm sure your NSX will stand out in a crowd. :)

-Randy

Thursdays cruise night consisted of 1 NSX and 3 NSX owners. “FuryNSX” from San Diego and “jcjcf1” from Colorado happened to be in Salt Lake that day and showed up at the cruise. It was good to meet you guys. Hopefully next time you guys are in the area we will have more of a turn out of cars.

Nice meeting you, Matt & jcjcf1. Hopefully my work sends me out to SLC again when it's good for another meet. I'm expecting them to send me out at least once a month.

-Randy

Back