• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbucks - 5/13/2009

The Valencia Starbucks meet has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why.

For all you local motorheads, and of course, our extended neighbors.

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k import meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation, come down and visit!

When? 5/13/2009, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Also, if you would please clean up after yourselves (coffee cups, napkins, etc...) that would be most appreciative

I'm a former Valencia resident but still pay property taxes there. I can't join y'all this month but now that my NSX is back with me, I'll make the drive up starting in June.

I wish I could come but I'll be having tendon transfer surgery in the morning. Remember that lump on my wrist, Steve? I've got a ruptured tendon due to my rheumatoid arthritis. If you pray, please do so for me, for a successful surgery and fast healing. I think I'll be in a cast for a month and then have to re-learn how to use the tendon transferred from my finger to my thumb. :frown:

I wish I could come but I'll be having tendon transfer surgery in the morning. Remember that lump on my wrist, Steve? I've got a ruptured tendon due to my rheumatoid arthritis. If you pray, please do so for me, for a successful surgery and fast healing. I think I'll be in a cast for a month and then have to re-learn how to use the tendon transferred from my finger to my thumb. :frown:

I will pray for you, Patty.

I'm sure all will go well... you'll just have to get used to giving a thumbs up everytime you point at something. :biggrin:

See you guys tomorrow night.

I will pray for you, Patty.

I'm sure all will go well... you'll just have to get used to giving a thumbs up everytime you point at something. :biggrin:

Thanks, Steve. Surgery went well. Arm and hand hurt but Vicodin helps. Too bad I missed this. Even Gene showed up he told me in an e mail.

Thanks, Steve. Surgery went well. Arm and hand hurt but Vicodin helps. Too bad I missed this. Even Gene showed up he told me in an e mail.

I'm so glad to hear all went well with your hand surgery... that is great news.
thumbsup.gif

We had a great showing last night... a lot of familiar faces showed up. It seemed like all the S2000s from the SFV showed up. There were a couple of caravans that rolled in... it looked like a parade. CDX_NSX even showed up.

We finally left at around 12:30am...

Back