• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

are there even any nsx's in vancouver anymore , I have not seen one on the road in a while...:eek:

Hey guys I am new to this post... I am in the Maple Ridge area.. Lets go for a cruise over the new bridge.

Yes I saw your car in poco a few times .

I'd like to do the new Golden Ears Bridge next weekend just to have a look ,,, weather permitting

Ok let's do the bridge , we should all photocopy one license plate , that way we can split the bill! :wink::wink:

Ok let's do the bridge , we should all photocopy one license plate , that way we can split the bill! :wink::wink:

I believe it is free for the first month, so if we decide to do this, it should be soon.

I work in poco. Let me know when you guys want to go over the bridge. I might do a test run later today as I live few minutes from the entry in Maple ridge.

OK here is the list for meet next weekend (sunday?):

1) cagedrex
2) ve7nsx
3) angus
4) vikas
5) pingu81
6) stacy'snsx
7) olyar15
8) INDY790
9)
10)
11)
12)

i'm down for sunday....
it's been awhile :smile:

actually sunday is fathers day, so for me it depends on time of day.....

Last edited:
Hey guys I finally stepped up and ordered headers intake and some suspension components. My car might be in the shop getting these things installed on Saturday and I dont know if it will be done by Sunday. (depending on arrival of parts..lol)

Hey guys I finally stepped up and ordered headers intake and some suspension components. My car might be in the shop getting these things installed on Saturday and I dont know if it will be done by Sunday. (depending on arrival of parts..lol)

Sounds good , looks like a turbo kit is next huh?

I'm not in town at the moment, but what is this Bridge thingy? And you have to pay? Someone please enlighten me =x

Ok when are we meeting?

sorry guys my car is broken :frown: i hope to have it fixxed soon, hopefully we can do something in the future . oh and the new bridge is awesome i use it everyday .

What happened to your car? I ended up going for a drive over the bridge with some friends. Hopefully we can plan this with a bit more notice next time and hopefully the weather will be good too.

What happened to your car? I ended up going for a drive over the bridge with some friends. Hopefully we can plan this with a bit more notice next time and hopefully the weather will be good too.

crack in the header and melted the o2 wires :frown: getting the header welded and made a new harness, just waiting for the header to come back.

crack in the header and melted the o2 wires :frown: getting the header welded and made a new harness, just waiting for the header to come back.

Next time just come over and I will weld it while you wait!

Back