• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

semms to me there are quite a few nsxes unaccounted for in the gvrd! we must have some sort of record for # of nsx in one area! - then again guys like louie with 2 are making it easier to hold that record!!!

A black/black was at Burrard Acura when I was there last Friday (was told that it was a 94'). I was there for most of the day but did not see the owner; it was still parked in the same spot when I left.

$%##@! yeah!

Went for lunch and a cruise with Angus today. I guess everyone's busy today ... Anyways hope these pics motivate you to come next time we meet.

nsxgt035.jpg

nsxgt031.jpg

nsxgt025.jpg

nsxgt014.jpg

nsxgt007.jpg

Saw Lot's of cool cars on the road but only one GT and one NSX! :smile:

Hey Wil(Angus),

Your car looks great !!!
I am waiting for those exact wheels only in the Titanium black colour.
Seeing your car makes me feel I made the right choice for wheels.

Stacy

PS-Sideskirts look great too !

Louie, spotted you guys stopped at a red on Burrard and W.Pender and, consquently, the rapid ascent of Burrard :biggrin:. Your cars looked great! I was a little disappointed though: I was looking forward to hearing the GT but the NSX's exhaust completely outshadowed it hehe.

Louie, spotted you guys stopped at a red on Burrard and W.Pender and, consquently, the rapid ascent of Burrard :biggrin:. Your cars looked great! I was a little disappointed though: I was looking forward to hearing the GT but the NSX's exhaust completely outshadowed it hehe.

were you driving in a NSX? Yeah it's strange but the stock GT is quiet as a mouse:redface: Hope you can join us next time:smile:

pretty sure he wasn't in an nsx ... I notice almost every car on the road!

WOW, those cars are both drop dead gorgeous. I've only seen one other ford GT on the streets locally, and it was black. I wasn't even aware there was a white one.

I'm looking for a set of 94-up OEM wheels, or perhaps aftermarket no larger than 17/18. Thanks.

I'm looking for a set of 94-up OEM wheels, or perhaps aftermarket no larger than 17/18. Thanks.

pm or call me i got some

Hey that was me out in white rock on the saturday driving along hwy 99! Does anyone have any pics of black NSX's with black wheels and a chrome dish?

Hey that was me out in white rock on the saturday driving along hwy 99! Does anyone have any pics of black NSX's with black wheels and a chrome dish?

and you didn't see me going the other way???!!!

Every Father's Day, June 17, there is a Ferrari / Italian Cars exhibition open to the publc at the park (next to the Seabus) in North Vancouver. You may have gone to this last year. Anybody interested in meeting there to look at the Ferraris, Alfas and Panteras?

This could be a good excuse to have a mini-Vancouver area meet.

Zanardi spotted on Garden City around noon today. If you saw this asian guy in a Altima waving like mad, I realized I wasn't in my X until after you cruised by. :biggrin:

I didn't know there was a zanardi in 604 area. :confused:

Saw a beautiful looking black NSX today, thinking it was an NA1. Don't know if you're on here, but I was the guy gawking at your car as you were pulling out of the lougheed CA Tire. I was thinking of flagging you down to ask your car and if you were on prime, but I figured that might've been kind of weird, haha.

Back